UFC should sign Shinsuke Nakamura

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The WWE NXT Heavyweight Champion and Former NJPW Heavyweight Champion Shinsuke Nakamura should be sign by the UFC asap.

He amazed an mma record of 3-1, yet he dominated the pro wrestling circuit for many years....and made it look easy...

I believed Nakamura has the right techniques and abilities to make it to the top or even become the next UFC Champion in the future...

The Future looks bright for this amazing wrestler.

tumblr_o50k6m1FGQ1sbzhteo1_500.gif

He would fuck up CM Punk imo

Bobby Roode fucked up Nakamura's knee a few days ago.

I think he won't be ready for a fight in 6-8 months, IMO.

Bobby Roode fucked up Nakamura's knee a few days ago.

I think he won't be ready for a fight in 6-8 months, IMO.

How Roode of him.

Therassler?

The WWE NXT Heavyweight Champion and Former NJPW Heavyweight Champion Shinsuke Nakamura should be sign by the UFC asap.

He amazed an mma record of 3-1, yet he dominated the pro wrestling circuit for many years....and made it look easy...

I believed Nakamura has the right techniques and abilities to make it to the top or even become the next UFC Champion in the future...

Did not expect a whitebelt thread for you.

thumbsup6.png

When you say "he dominated the pro-wrestling circuit" what does that have to do with MMA? Not demaning your thread man, just unsure of how that would translate? I'm assuming Japanse pro-wrestling is choreographed and fake as all hell like WWF?? I can't stand that shit.

Yea he should be signed to the UFC & get absolutely rekt.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
giphy.gif

I think he will transition well into MMA compared to CM Punk, he may even achieve Brock Lesnar's success.

Back