UFC should release the Paulie footage to save the reputation of MMA

no...

if they do this, the odds for a conor vs paulie fight to happen are done. the intrigue is key.

i want to see that fight, more than vs nate.

i know im going to get shit for saying this. come at me sherbros

{<Mcgoat}

MMA's reputation is fine. If anything, its stock went up after the fight. McGregor did surprisingly well for having zero boxing fights.

Lol everyone has let this circus go except for the homosexually repressed Conor "haters".

Four month from now TS will still be making 3 threads a day about tape footage, Conor gassing, and wasteland fantasy boxing vs mma matchups.

Weirdo.

It didn't affect the reputation of MMA at all, same as James Toney didn't affect boxing's reputation at all when he fought Couture. Those cross-over match ups are more about seeing if it's POSSIBLE to beat someone in their own discipline. Most fans (reasonable ones anyway) didn't give Conor much of a chance at all and the fight went the way most people thought it would.

It has nothing to do with the reputation of MMA.

The video should be released because many fight fans are interested. They want to know if Dana White is actually telling the truth...

He said they would release the entire video after the fight. They still haven't. Dana tried to release edited footage of Conor highlights to showtime and they laughed in his face.

I have to admit....I want to see it now.

Back