UFC should have protected CM Punk the way they protected Canor..

Pretty simple. What do you guys think?

The UFC should have given CM Punk a much easier opponent than Mickey Gall.

Mickey Gall has finished all his fights so far in the UFC and outside of the UFC, and post the CM Punk fight they have all been via RNC. When CM Punk had that RNC wrapped round his neck I was legit all... IT JUST WASN'T FAIR!!!

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Conor got to fight a really below standard fighter in Marcus Brimmage who had to go through TUF to get a shot in the UFC, so you know he isnt really that good.

IF CM Punk got that preferential treatment Conor got, who really knows what would have happened with his career? He could become welterweight champ in another 2 years if he got them favourable matches that Conor got.

Discuss.

I think Dana wanted that spectacle over as fast as possible - in and out like the wind, make some fast ca$h from the casuals and move on with no one getting hurt.

Pretty simple. What do you guys think?

The UFC should have given CM Punk a much easier opponent than Mickey Gall.

Mickey Gall has finished all his fights so far in the UFC and outside of the UFC, and post the CM Punk fight they have all been via RNC. When CM Punk had that RNC wrapped round his neck I was legit all... IT JUST WASN'T FAIR!!!

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Conor got to fight a really below standard fighter in Marcus Brimmage who had to go through TUF to get a shot in the UFC, so you know he isnt really that good.

IF CM Punk got that preferential treatment Conor got, who really knows what would have happened with his career? He could become welterweight champ in another 2 years if he got them favourable matches that Conor got.

Discuss.
You want to see punk fight poirer, halloway, aldo, Mendez, mate and Eddie? Etc he do to u

Is there any actual stand up footage of Brooks training like heavybag, shadowboxing,drills ?

He claims to have been training the whole time so if he is not the completely untalented hack I think he is, he should look at least fluent in stand up.

Cm Punk should have been protected. Nothing to do with Conor. But yes Cm Punk should have been fed cans.

TS. I read like 3 of your posts. You're annoying douche. On the ignore list you go.

Back