UFC should have protected CM Punk the way they protected Canor..

{<doc}
Didn't I just say Brimmage already won 3 fights in UFC ?

Are you retarded ?
a decision and 2 split decisions is no experience like facing a dude that has fucking RNC'd all his opponents.

fuck off with this shit that Brimmage was a better opponent than Gall.

Gall would sleep Brimmage with the first jab, something Canor couldnt do.

This thread is embarassing. Starting with "canor" and only getting worse.

re-read it. it will make sense a second time, since you couldnt understand it upon first reading.

Re-read it, and you're right. It was a great post. Now I'm gonna re-read every single post I've ever responded to and make appologies for not getting them the first time.

You drunk bastard. Save the liquor for the weekend you'll only do a number on yourself
you mother fucker.

im arready 10 in on a bottle of smirnoff.

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

<{1-14}><{1-14}><{1-14}>

despite our thoughts on different fighters, i do actually like you alot on the boards. your a good character!

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Re-read it, and you're right. It was a great post. Now I'm gonna re-read every single post I've ever responded to and make appologies for not getting them the first time.
<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

you mother fucker.

im arready 10 in on a bottle of smirnoff.

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

<{1-14}><{1-14}><{1-14}>

despite our thoughts on different fighters, i do actually like you alot on the boards. your a good character!

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>
Thanks mate have a vodka for me. Im doing sober october and struggling.

You're a good cunt

Do you need attention or something? Nothing better to do than keep posting the same things over and over.
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

My parents abandoned me when I was a toddler. I do crave some attention every now and then.

Poor Marcus Brimage.

Was both Conor and Garbrandt's 1st UFC fight. Got KOd both times.

@grinderman

Cease and desist your mischievous posting or you'll get yellows.

<DisgustingHHH>
Brimmage was on 3 fights winning streak in UFC prior to fighting Conor.

This thread is a total failure just like its maker.
Brimmage was a bantam weight (who got cut) while Conor struggled to make 170.

brimage was some bum that had to come through tuf to even get considered by the ufc.

Gall was a straight up killer that already finished a dude in the ufc via RNC before facing CM Punk.

Canor got to face a no body with no ufc experience, whilst CM Punk had to jump in there with someone who already had the whole debut experience and had the whole chok em out via RNC experience.

dude you failed bad.
That "dude" Gall finished via RNC was a 30-year old boxer making his pro debut, and the one he finished prior to that UFC debut fight was also making his pro debut--but I mean he is ranked 18th out of 30 fighters in the "New Jersey Pro Welterweights", whatever the hell that is, so I'm sure he's really good.

So, Mickey Gall has 4 pro fights and 4 wins by RNC, but those opponents are:

A nobody making his pro debut
A 30-year old boxer making his pro mma debut
CM Punk
Sage Northcutt

Which of those am I supposed to be impressed with?

#sherdogsuperfail

is bad trolling fun for ts? i mean, was this supposed to get the lol's?

Back