UFC should be pushing more celebrities to fight

Floyd has no more draw power in a cage cause die hard boxing fans want nothing to do with mma. so how if Floyd making 500 million in mma. simple he wouldn't. the boxing which had the highest prices in histoy wasnta sell out with ppv prices at 120 bucks. so what mma fans will buy into that freak show fight of Floyd vs some nobody and he loses in 30 seconds

Floyd has to fight full mma rules which he said he wont do already. so yet again Floyd was just using the media to keep people talking about him.
I'm just saying, guys like anthony joshua and other stars can fight mma and so can A level soccer players and Football Basketball Hockey Curling w/e

I don't count greg hardy a celeb and I hope he gets ktfo after all.

so lbj who makes 100 million plus a year has what reason to fight mma for what 100k
Lenard hamiltion makes up to 200 million a year why get into mma
tom brady makes 15 million a year why mma
arod made 25 million.

and on and on and on.

A level celebs would make tens of millions from PPV sales per fight. It would be entirely worth their money.

For example LeBron James would easily sell 5 million PPVs and at that level, he can make more than what Conor got in the Floyd fight which means 100+ million. Why wouldn't he do it?

Saying LeBron would make 100k in MMA is ridiculous. Even MM gets paid way more than 100k.

Many athletes from all sports want to think they can kick ass like a top UFC fighter. I think the UFC should try to employ a strategy of getting more A level athletes for lucrative contracts. Conor and Floyd made more in 1 fight than a lot of A level elite athletes make in a career. Phil Brooks is a celebrity but not a good athlete.

I’d like to see Ibrahimovic fight John Terry for instance

Khloe Kardhashian VS Lady Gaga is a match to be made.

Zack effron vs Francis ngannou would be good.
Or maybe bieber vs romero

kim k vs beyonce 10 million ppv easy break ufc record

UFC couldn’t pay them the amount they would desire
Go for the ones desperate for cash to pay delinquent IRS taxes then or have expensive drug addiction or gold digger spouse... or the ones who'd do it for raising money for charity.

Many athletes from all sports want to think they can kick ass like a top UFC fighter. I think the UFC should try to employ a strategy of getting more A level athletes for lucrative contracts. Conor and Floyd made more in 1 fight than a lot of A level elite athletes make in a career. Phil Brooks is a celebrity but not a good athlete.

I’d like to see Ibrahimovic fight John Terry for instance
Did you miss UFC 151??

Kevin James fought on this card...and won against Soszynski!
image.jpg

Maybe minor celebrities who need to make a buck

Put them on "Zuffa celebrity MMA". 50 vs Marky Mark, earnings go to charity, of course. I'd watch that for the laughs. Just not on UFC cards.

Go for the ones desperate for cash to pay delinquent IRS taxes then or have expensive drug addiction or gold digger spouse... or the ones who'd do it for raising money for charity.
Wesley Snipes allmost did it...he would've been whooped by Rogan

Sure. I saw that on MTV some years ago. It was great.

I’d watch this as a ppv headliner.

4DBDAC9C-70C0-47F8-8737-2E5099964568.jpeg

Sure. I saw that on MTV some years ago. It was great.
Celebrity deathmatch was claymation.

Think if Allen Iverson was broke and desperate and willing to step in the cage to fight CM Punk for $1,000,000. But we have CM Punk fighting Mike Jackson 0-1 instead

Back