UFC shot itself in the foot.

USADA was the worst decision UFC ever made.

Why?......because fighters you like are getting caught?

It isn't UFC's fault......

It isn't USADA's fault......

It's the fighters who are at fault most of the time

There are two things that are really killing the UFC and costing the big fights. The weight cutting is a major problem and the PED use, I know the brought in USADA to clean up the sport but it just seems that more guys are getting caught now but they are still using and its not stopping the use of PEDs. If longer suspensions aren't gonna stop these guys then I dont know what will . The weight cutting problem can be solved pretty easily.....just adjust the weight classes so they can make weight easier and put on limitations on how much can be gained back.

I'd go as far as saying UFC doesn't need any single fighter

Conor
GSP
Silva

All these men can be replaced by some other asshole

The UFC might not need GSP, Conor, or Jones. But the UFC absolutely does need for them to not sign with Bellator.

The constant ragging on USADA is so bizarre to me. With you on the interim belt and dramatic weigh cutting shit though.

The constant ragging on USADA is so bizarre to me. With you on the interim belt and dramatic weigh cutting shit though.

USADA is bullshit because the stricter testing makes the UFC look bad in comparison to other major sports leagues that do testing in-house.

Called it

d8PbdxC.gif

USADA is bullshit because the stricter testing makes the UFC look bad in comparison to other major sports leagues that do testing in-house.

It should be stricter and all the cheaters should be exiled from the organization.. its a slow learning curve for everyone because they got away with it forever. The repercussions of someone doing steroids in MMA are far greater than someone doing them in basketball or baseball and the testing should reflect that. Well done USADA imo

How many years was the abyss after Lesnar lost to Cain?

It should be stricter and all the cheaters should be exiled from the organization.. its a slow learning curve for everyone because they got away with it forever. The repercussions of someone doing steroids in MMA are far greater than someone doing them in basketball or baseball and the testing should reflect that. Well done USADA imo

NFL?

While the NFL is worse than MLB and NBA for sure, its no where near as bad as MMA imo. The goal in football is to get a ball to the other side of the field. The goal in MMA is to turn off a persons consciousness. I am sure there is an argument to make that there are positions in the NFL that are as bad or worse. Running backs sure don't seem to have long or healthy careers..

Either way, I don't follow NFL whatsoever and could care less what they did. Probably too big of a sport to enforce something like USADA there

If USADA was around when Tyson was in his prime, we wouldn't even know who he is cuz hed be banned from fuckin boxing. Dude was high every fight.

Back