UFC shoot ignites controversy over female fighter’s ‘assets’

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

UFC photographer Mike Roach is under fire following a photo shoot with undefeated MMA star Tatiana Suarez.

Instructing the 27-year-old fighter how to pose, Roach is overheard telling Suarez, “that way we can still see UFC, can still see your assets a little bit,” Roach in a video posted Saturday on an MMA fan Twitter account.

The footage was met with mixed reactions online, as some believe Roach referred to Suarez’s muscles, while others believed he referenced a different part of her anatomy.

“Who knew UFC viewers would want to see boobs of the female fighters … is it awkward that he vocalized it I guess … I doubt a man’s arms/pecs/abs haven’t ever been called ‘assets,'” one Twitter user replied to the video.

“The photographer is doing his job pretty well, he gives her direction so her muscles (assets) show and makes sure the UFC logo is there, don’t accuse this guy, when to me it seems like a very good job,” penned another.

Cinematographer Will Harris, who said he was in the room during the shoot, noted Roach “was doing his job correctly and is very professional.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/ufc-shoot-ignites-controversy-over-female-fighters-assets/amp/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/y...ar-tatiana-suarez-to-show-off-assets.3768387/

virtually-identical.jpg

hope he photographs paige's new assets next.

No controversy here unless you're one of those nutless SJW

<26>

people are such whiny little pussies these days, like shut the fuck up with your victim mentality bullshit.

poor choice of words but no crime here

actually sounds like technical jargon if you ask me

Almost every wmma fighter spends plenty of time posting pictures in thongs etc as their marketing strategy. Nothing to see here.

Tired of hearing about how women are objectified. Everyone is objectified. They know what's going on and they profit from it.

They make the men get shirtless and flex & pose on the weigh-in scale so how is this any different?

UFC photographer Mike Roach is under fire following a photo shoot with undefeated MMA star Tatiana Suarez.

Instructing the 27-year-old fighter how to pose, Roach is overheard telling Suarez, “that way we can still see UFC, can still see your assets a little bit,” Roach in a video posted Saturday on an MMA fan Twitter account.

The footage was met with mixed reactions online, as some believe Roach referred to Suarez’s muscles, while others believed he referenced a different part of her anatomy.

“Who knew UFC viewers would want to see boobs of the female fighters … is it awkward that he vocalized it I guess … I doubt a man’s arms/pecs/abs haven’t ever been called ‘assets,'” one Twitter user replied to the video.

“The photographer is doing his job pretty well, he gives her direction so her muscles (assets) show and makes sure the UFC logo is there, don’t accuse this guy, when to me it seems like a very good job,” penned another.

Cinematographer Will Harris, who said he was in the room during the shoot, noted Roach “was doing his job correctly and is very professional.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/ufc-shoot-ignites-controversy-over-female-fighters-assets/amp/

he shouldn't of said that. I bet you a lot he didn't say that to any male fighter.

So the UFC is playing up the sex angle to build interest in WMMA? Who woulda thought????

Back