UFC says "Holloway...best p4p fighter in the world"

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
funny how these tools can change the narratives everytimes they are cutting a new promo. When Bones is fighting, he is the greatest ever and the best p4p fighter in the world. 2 weeks later it is Demetrious Johnson just cause he happens to be in the main event and a month later it is....Holloway. Rose is probably next.

UFC:

giphy.gif

Dana: "DJ is the #1 P4P"

* Negotiations fail *

Dana: "Conor is clearly #1 P4P"

lol its hilarious.

Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever. Then when he lost it was....
Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever. Then when he lost it was.....
Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever. Then when he got suspended it was......
Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever. Then he didn't fight for 2 months and it was....
Holloway is p4p greatest fighter ever.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz so boring, they changed it so many times that its got beyond laughable now. If Nunes wins her next fight I'm sure she will be p4p greatest fighter ever. o_Oo_Oo_O

I don't think there is a definitive no 1 P4P at the moment. Could be Holloway, DJ, TJ, or Whittaker imo.

just waiting for joe rogan to make some absurd statements overrating max

lol its hilarious.

Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever. Then he didn't fight for 2 months and it was....

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz so boring, they changed it so many times that its got beyond laughable now. If Nunes wins her next fight I'm sure she will be p4p greatest fighter ever. o_Oo_Oo_O

Can't be the best if u just lost
<seedat>

P4P is such a useless concept, I don’t know why people care so much about it.

DUH!

they change it every month to promote the champion
nothing new

Can't be the best if u just lost
<seedat>
Yeah but Jones and Mighty Mouse didn't,. they just change it on whoever fights next lol. It will be Cyborg come UFC 219, especially Rogan always does it

P4P is such a useless concept, I don’t know why people care so much about it.
Because once it had a purpose.

It was a title created for SRR, to acknowledge the fact that he was the best fucking fighter around comparative to his weight. Which he was. Since then, it's been a title to acknowledge the best fighters in the world across weights.

And you know what? It worked fine for a long time in MMA too. The guys who contested for it made sense. The golden era of p4p was when you had Silva, GSP, and Fedor, as it was a discussion about who was truly the most dominant fighter between 3 guys with unprecedented dominance.

But since then? The UFC bastardized it. They ignored anyone who wasn't UFC and they passed the title off to whoever it made most sense in the immediate moment.

Per usual, the ranking worked fine until the UFC took control.

Holloway is up there.

lol its hilarious.

They also had Ronda in there somewhere as the GOAT

<{Heymansnicker}>

“One of, if not THE best pound for pound fighter in the world”

Back