UFC ring girls only find fighters over 6 foot attractive

Can you blame them?

Them+manlet+feels+oc+by+which+i+mean+i+comic_99605a_5085097.png

Say this shit to Conor, who is 5'9 and he'd mop the floor with your learch looking asses.

Remember when sherdog was about MMA and not about judging other men and caring what they look like ?

I have been lurking on the forums since 2010ish, and judging men and women by how they look has probably been the most popular topic.

Well yeah, and I'm sure most guys prefer girls who are in excellent shape and have nice booties. Girls want a guy that can make them feel small and petite. Shorts guys need to have something to overcome their shortness. Better have money or more money or at least be somewhat famous somehow.

They like taller
They marry shorter
They like badboys
They marry nerds
They like black
They marry white
They want equality
They need you to change that flat tire

Women
They don't know shit.
they can't all be married to tall men
Yes. I'm also a woman.
I have been lurking on the forums since 2010ish, and judging men and women by how they look has probably been the most popular topic.
I was surprised, there was actually a female on sherdog today...
Usually its the guys fretting over male fighters physique

Good. 6'3 and above, you'll find hot love.

(i'm 6'3.)

I was on here long before this account and at one point it was a lot of actual MMA talk. The Reem got muscles and all the sudden things changed.

What's the cut off?

I'm not sure to be honest. I think anyone under 5'10 would be considered short. In real life I wouldn't be considered average, I would be considered short, I don't think I would be considered a manlet. But online where everything is played up, yea I'll wear the manlet label. Actually I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that word manlet in real life, or seen it anywhere except for on here. But I think the cutoff between short and average would be 5'10, and admittedly I'm on the wrong side of that.

I'm not sure to be honest. I think anyone under 5'10 would be considered short. In real life I wouldn't be considered average, I would be considered short, I don't think I would be considered a manlet. But online where everything is played up, yea I'll wear the manlet label. Actually I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that word manlet in real life, or seen it anywhere except for on here. But I think the cutoff between short and average would be 5'10, and admittedly I'm on the wrong side of that.

You Asian?

they can't all be married to tall men

I was surprised, there was actually a female on sherdog today...
Usually its the guys fretting over male fighters physique
They would if they could.

Anyone shorter than Mutumbo is considered a manlet and should strongly consider offing themselves.

Good thing, I'm 8'3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back