UFC ring girls only find fighters over 6 foot attractive

I have a rubber doll/girlfriend.I want sex,but bitch has a headache again.I'm gonna stab her.Anyway,it's a good relationship

I'm 6'2" and sometimes I even feel small with these new generations

Under 6 foot = manlet

I know they are not paid for their intellect but they sound like total idiots. No wonder they never brought back All Access with a new ring girl.
I am 5' 10", i guess you are under 6 too ??

5'6 is the cut off for manlets

5'7 and above is considered average
Well someone's obviously 5'7.... LMAO at 5'7 being average you're off justttt a little bit. 5'10-5'11 is average. 5'9 and under is short there is no sugar coating it. 5'6 and under is approaching midget territory.

Well someone's obviously 5'7.... LMAO at 5'7 being average you're off justttt a little bit. 5'10-5'11 is average. 5'9 and under is short there is no sugar coating it. 5'6 and under is approaching midget territory.
please do not hurt sherdog feelings on this thread..

C'mon, there must be some advantage to being a manlet....

Nope, can't think of any

Urijah Fader must be y'alls hero.

I don't need these bitches to validate my sexiness.

Dang! I was just about to hop my 5' 9" ass onto a plane and fly to Vegas. Aw shux *snapping fingers

They like taller
They marry shorter
They like badboys
They marry nerds
They like black
They marry white
They want equality
They need you to change that flat tire

Women
They don't know shit.

Worlds-smallest-4-feet-4-inches-Ring-Girl.jpg

There are much hotter ring girls who would be happy with men over 5 feet.

Lol you guys are too obsessed with height.
It doesn't make you better or worse than anyone ffs.

Remember when sherdog was about MMA and not about judging other men and caring what they look like ?

Thank goodness I'm 6'0.

I have no doubt they'd be all over me if you gave them half a chance. Too bad i don't touch anything under a 9/10. Megan, joanna, and karolina are the only women in MMA id even consider speaking to.

Back