UFC ring girls only find fighters over 6 foot attractive

Why is this video, from a while ago, suddenly getting reposted the past few days?

Whatever, of course they do.

Cody garbrandt wouldn't be caught dead with those 7s. Dimes only for no love

Truth bro.

Anything under 6ft is a manlet and therefore worthless as a person.

At least manlets don't have trouble finding clothes their size. One thing I envy them.

Why is this video, from a while ago, suddenly getting reposted the past few days?

Whatever, of course they do.
Because it brings in the replies for TS(who is a troll), who already posted this like 2 days ago..... Hopefully everyone is wise enought to not reply and let his threads die

Last edited:
holy shit, i barely recognized those girls with no makeup

I'm 6ft so woohoo

Unfortunately I'm not rich

Those ring girls were themselves not short, like over 6feet and model like.

Many girls are much shorter than that.

Anyways, girls get wet whenever Mendes is around, so go be sad elsewhere that manlets are robbing girls from you.

I know they are not paid for their intellect but they sound like total idiots. No wonder they never brought back All Access with a new ring girl.

Because it brings in the replies for TS, who already posted this like 2 days ago..... Hopefully everyone is wise enought to not reply and let his threads die
Lol

Link to when I posted this

I've never made this thread or video before

I'll gladly post in the other one though, just to hurt your short man feels

What about these girls?
Bc8qgWfCIAAZhJA.jpg

Kenda_Perez_29.jpg

Joseph-Benavidez-girlfriend-Megan-Olivi-picture.jpg

Kenda_Perez_Cub_Swanson.jpg

Those ring girls were themselves not short, like over 6feet and model like.

Many girls are much shorter than that.

Anyways, girls get wet whenever Mendes is around, so go be sad elsewhere that manlets are robbing girls from you.
"I like short men" - said no women, ever.

Shorty detected.

Well to be real, some girls just want the guy to be taller than them. And all the ring girls are pretty tall.

What about these girls?
Bc8qgWfCIAAZhJA.jpg

Kenda_Perez_29.jpg

Joseph-Benavidez-girlfriend-Megan-Olivi-picture.jpg

Kenda_Perez_Cub_Swanson.jpg

megan is attractive and doesnt have an iq of 7. much hotter than those thots

also what kind of slut goes they are so cute and they these cute familes with kids and stuff. so fucking a happily married man with kids turns the blond chick on?

She probably prays that benevizes has a growth spurt every night
Maybe the ring girls would think that, but Olivi is intelligent enough to know how growing works, imo.

5'6 is the cut off for manlets

5'7 and above is considered average

Old

Also none of these attention whores would sleep with you if you were rich, tall, and handsome no matter what. Because you're a typical, creep-ass shertard, geek, loser like me.

Just bang low self-esteem fat girls with cute faces, anxiety disorders, and daddy issues like I do. That's my shit, homie.

megan is attractive and doesnt have an iq of 7. much hotter than those thots
She looks rough in interviews - have you ever watched her mouth as she talks? She's got some major surgery or issues with her nose and lip.

Hot body though.

Back