UFC releases another top fighter: Rashid Magomedov

Why would he thank dana white and sean shelby for lowballing him?

That IG post was 5 months ago. And it seemed like his management contract. Managers negotiate deals. Negotiations take time. Fast forward 5 months, and now he's no longer in the UFC. You do the math.

And why would that be? Could it be some fighters don't like the fact they aren't being given fair opportunities, like big name or higher ranked opponents?... Even the "signing to another org for money" goes directly back to being the org's fault for not being accommodating. Bigger fights mean bigger pay. People are getting tired of just fighting on prelims.
If you don't earn your promoter a minimum of twice what you get paid you are not worth it. No one cares about him and he cant draw a dime.

Strange all these Russians either testing positive or leaving the UFC...

what can possibly be the reason...

If you don't earn your promoter a minimum of twice what you get paid you are not worth it. No one cares about him and he cant draw a dime.

That's 80% of the roster, and anyone fighting on prelims. So why are we singling this guy out again, remind me.

Strange. I remember Ruslan Magomedov but I can't recall Rashid's fights at all. PFL is kinda like AAA UFC. If anything, it shows the UFC sees something in him and wants him to build himself up in their feeder organization.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with my point?

I was pretty clearly talking from the UFC's perspective.

Do you think major league baseball teams would ever start releasing good players and replace them with nobodies and have their fanbase actually defend the decision?
MLB teams do this all the time in the hope that the nobodies become somebodies...

Meanwhile arlovski has lost 5 in a row and still has a job

He been out of the UFC for a month or 2 already, maybe even 3 months. Idk why u guys just found out lol. Only reason he went to pfl was because he wanted that $1mill paycheck.

Wow what the fuck

That’s a bummer. Was a fan of Rashid’s style

Have yet to see what Rogan's hype was all about with this dude.

Back