UFC Releases Angela Magana, 1-6 Kailin Curran Somehow Someway Still on the Roster

excited.gif

The Curran bias is weird. Would you believe she actully got a pay raise coming off a loss?
Does the UFC have a plan fer her or something? There in no rush to go to Hawaii, she isn't exactly PVZ or Michelle Waterson "hot". What's the deal?

Dana is friends with her family. Of course, not much of a friend since he lets her get the shit beat out of her for a living. You would think he would find her an office job or something.

What a loss, WMMA will not be the same without her.

i can't wait to see her sign to Brazzers or Blacked.

I love BLACKED, can just picture Magana as some milf personal trainer in a gym doing stretches in yoga pants then some jacked Yoel Romero looking motherfucker walks in.
<{jackyeah}>

I guess we won't be seeing her .... tomorrOh wait. I'm thinking of Angela Mañana.

Real loss is they cut Pearl too
Gonna miss those tats, I ain’t watching invictus honey sorry

Disgusting world we live in full of whores who post pics of their ass for attention. I blame the nerd virgins for giving them the attention to make them continue.

Nice ass though but I would never tell a girl that on social media

Amen

Both are the fighting equivalent of a lukewarm mug of diarrhoea and if they were men, would've been fighting for KOTC this time last year. Talk about equal rights? This sort of shit doesn't get brought up in that conversation. How many 0-2 UFC record dudes were cut last year? Enough said.

I think cailin Curran should continue and become the fighter with the most losses in the history of the ufc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back