UFC promoting mm as GOAT = Hollywood promoting Danny Devito as the greatest action star ever

It's amazing how many adults can't get over the fact that he's short. And care enough to make threads about his height.

Get the fuck over it. Don't watch him if you're so alpha that you can't respect a short person.

That would have only make sense if Danny DeVito did nothing but B action movies and wasn't as good at it as someone else. Tony Jaa would have been a better pick since he's small but fucking amazing, yet still not nearly as popular as others.

Basically this post shows that you don't know fuck about shit. You don't know about MMA, you don't know about Hollywood and you can't even pull off a simple analogy because you know dick about analogies too. Go hide yourself, bud.

It's cringeworthy to try to get us to think of mm in the same vein as Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, fedor, jack Dempsey, mayweather, Jon jones, shogun, either silva, the Diaz brothers, aka someone who in your own mind would light your ass up and could kill you with their bare hands. Great fighters give the perception of being unstoppable and/ or of being able to inflict high degrees of instant pain if you get on their bad side.

With mm, you want to take him by the hand and bring him to the center of shop rite and get on the intercom to help him find his mom. With mm, we think of a guy who can't get on all the roller coasters. And as for his skill set, all it might take is Tim Elliot on a good day to hold him back.

It's ridiculous. And UFC should be ashamed for trying to push the 'mm =goat' narrative. It would be like a car salesman pushing you to buy the Mazda Miata instead of the Dodge Viper. It's like Hollywood putting Shia lebouf in as the next snake plissken and expecting not to hear shit about it. GTFO

You're really bad at analogies

Haha, you sound like a cuck and beta as fuck.

You praise the Diaz brothers in your screen name yet When I dignify them in my post, you insult me. your either a fake fan or a suck up for mm or both. Anyone in awe or fear of a 5'2" midget is 1000x more of a cuck than someone who respects the destructive power of Lennox Lewis instead. You're definitely a cuck and I'm sorry your parents have no legacy after they die, that is if they don't survive you since sadly, Trans young adults have a suicide rate 10x higher than other young adults.

That's good. Did you know he actually won the WWE HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP belt?

How did that work out for him? Vince was convinced last minute to do it and he thought it would kill the credibility of the title.

They are desperate man, they will try to push any angle they can lol.

Hollywood promoted Tom Cruise as an action star.
Tom Hardy is also a current big draw action star and he's like 5'9"

Edit: Also forgot about Vin Diesel, also a short dude despite what fast and the furious's clever camera angles try and tell me.

Last edited:
You praise the Diaz brothers in your screen name yet When I dignify them in my post, you insult me. your either a fake fan or a suck up for mm or both. Anyone in awe or fear of a 5'2" midget is 1000x more of a cuck than someone who respects the destructive power of Lennox Lewis instead. You're definitely a cuck and I'm sorry your parents have no legacy after they die, that is if they don't survive you since sadly, Trans young adults have a suicide rate 10x higher than other young adults.
What in the holy fuck kind of response is that?!? Lmfao, your definitely a high school kid trolling for attention.
Beta as fuuuuck, hahaha.

wat? your comparison is out of wack, everyone knows Danny DeVito is the once-in-a-lifetime greatest action star of his generation.

This thread didn't go as planned, did it, TS? I don't even have to roast you myself. You're already well done.

Back