UFC promotes the biggest PPV in Bellator's history

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score

loll

all that time and money spent promoting this fight only for Bellator to be the one to profit from it.

Odds are this fight will suck donkey dicks

Will sell about 100k ppvs, MM level sales.

I think it's kinda sad seeing that Bellator's big fights outside of Kimbo RIP and Fedor are all UFC leftovers. They've have no homegrown stars at that level. I have also been stalking Chael Sonnen's social media and podcast numbers and they're dwindling. He's far removed from the name he once was pre UFC 148, and Wand hasn't been relevant for years. That Tito fight hurt Chael's stock faster than Enron's stock prices fell. This will do between Mighty Mouse and Jose Aldo level PPV buys that is IF someone doesn't pullout, and I fully expect one of the two to pullout and clusterfuck the card.

Finally. End the beef boys. Hope Wanderlei wins in a just bleed match!!!

the real money fight
wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

2cqity9.jpg

11111.gif

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif

lol.gif

i hope they don't bump mxc for the inevitable spike showtime

Wanderlei stuffs the first few takedowns then "drops" chael where sonnen proceeds to get tkod by gnp that doesnt even look that bad even tho chael who is a professional cagefighter is noticeabley wincing and yelling out in pain from the vicous brazilian strikes forcing the referee to stop the fight 4min into round number one.

I think it's kinda sad seeing that Bellator's big fights outside of Kimbo RIP and Fedor are all UFC leftovers. They've have no homegrown stars at that level. I have also been stalking Chael Sonnen's social media and podcast numbers and they're dwindling. He's far removed from the name he once was pre UFC 148, and Wand hasn't been relevant for years. That Tito fight hurt Chael's stock faster than Enron's stock prices fell. This will do between Mighty Mouse and Jose Aldo level PPV buys that is IF someone doesn't pullout, and I fully expect one of the two to pullout and clusterfuck the card.
No doubt. Tbh it was on of the first things that popped into mind after he tapped in such a poor, poor showing v Tito(his all around stock plummeting).

I'll watch it. But mostly because the guy that mows my lawn is on the undercard.

Sonnen and Wand are washed up. This isn't much of a sporting affair so much as entertainment. Not my cup of tea but I definitely think there is an audience for it.

Whats interesting about the card - Coker is making a wise decision bringing in young, meaningful guys in their debut. That makes this an interesting card for me. Aaron Pico is rumored to make his debut, anyone who follows amateur wrestling will be interested. Dillion Danis is smart signing and a fun debut as well.

Pepper in Lorenz Larkin and some vets like Bader / Davis and you've put together a reasonable card.

Back