UFC presale for the Conor card ..

IvanDrago2.0

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’ve read in a few places that there’s a ufc membership or something required for the presale tickets for the Conor fight. I went on the ufc site and gives options . Is it worth it? 150$ for a membership but will it really make a difference in order to secure floor seats to the fight ? The person I usually get my tickets from is on vacation for the next 3 months sadly lol

If your wasting that much money for floor seats...why do you ask a question about 150?

Treefiddy is the usual

If your wasting that much money for floor seats...why do you ask a question about 150?
Just wanted to make sure if it actually helps . Fight pass was a total farce and most ufc products of that nature are .

Maybe OP isn't rich...He just saves money overtime to accomplish whatever the hell he wants....So losing $150 would be a big deal for him because thats $150 that won't go for whatever he wants to do.

I believe this is called the “Lina Card” for Lina Lansberg vs Yuna Katisyama...not the “Connor Card.” You’re silly TS.

7B2F5D62-B63D-42C2-9FFE-D0D89C7C8BCB.png

Maybe OP isn't rich...He just saves money overtime to accomplish whatever the hell he wants....So losing $150 would be a big deal for him because thats $150 that won't go for whatever he wants to do.
Plus 150$ buys 2 beers at the event lol

conor is a once in a universe athlete and khabib has been wrestling bears since he was three years old

this will be the biggest fight of all time, so you should do everything possible to get tickets. it will be very hard to get floor seats since you can bet jazy j and beyonce and their kids will want some

get them before he gets them
conor-mcgregor-kanye-west

Fight Club Membership is worth it, especially for a card this big that will sell out for sure. Tickets go on sale to members Wednesday, Newsletter subscribers on Thursday and the general public on Friday of the week they are released. Watch for the announcement as they can screw around with them a bit. I was watching for UFC 226 since we booked a Vegas Trip and they released them before UFC 223 & 224 were even released. They have never done that before. Tickets have always been released for the "Pre Sale" in order of events.

Fast forward 3-4 years and you will have the answer to your question.

Man was I HAD!

I became a member of the Hulk Hogan 1900 hotline in the 90’s and in present time, I realize it wasn’t the smartest choice.
I want my money back.

Back