UFC PPVs in 2017 vs Bellator NYC PPV

How do you guys think the Bellator NYC PPV stacks up compared to the UFC PPVs in 2017?

I think the Bellator PPV is the most stacked and intriguing PPV of the year. It has something for everyone.

Legend fights for the casuals (Sonnen vs Wand, Fedor vs Meathead) and relevant top ranked matchups for the hardcores (Lima vs Larkin for the WW gold, Davis vs Bader 2 for the LHW gold, Chandler vs Primus for the LW gold). It also has the debut of the phenom and the best prospect in MMA today Aaron Pico.

Let's not forget it's also the return of Mike "IT IS ALL OVER, JUST LIKE THAT!" Goldberg.

I will be ordering this PPV and my friends and I can't wait to watch it.

Thoughts?
UFC 213 is way better than this card, but the bellator nyc card is up there in terms of 2017

Personally I hope Bellator does huge numbers. The UFC has been taking us for granted, fucks up constantly and is now letting elite fighters walk away. They need a kick in the ass.

Not as a PPV. Keep in mind that none of those would be title fights in the UFC. Only Davis, Bader, and (maybe?) Chandler could really be UFC contenders at this point.

This is a Fox card at best, and you'd still need to put on a Mighty Mouse fight, and probably a WMMA title fight as well.

If the UFC scored Fedor, they'd make it a PPV.

Of the ones announced. So far. 211, 213, and 214 are all better.

But its great for Bellator. They did a great job building it.

Of the ones announced. So far. 211, 213, and 214 are all better.

But its great for Bellator. They did a great job building it.

I agree UFC 211, 213 and 214 are better than Bellator NYC, but I do not think Bellator has done a great promoting job. If you scan the big sports sites (ESPN, FOX, etc) and the casual sports sites, there is no casual buzz for this PPV. In fact, the Holly Holm head kick finish got placement on ESPN this weekend, Mayweather-McGregor was discussed and today's UFC 214/Cyborg-Anderson announcement is generating traction, but not Bellator NYC.

Back