UFC, please make Bisping vs Okami for UFC London

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've always wanted to see this fight. Who you got?
20120811_kdl_ac4_251.0.jpg

20100221061900_DGH110232.JPG

Last edited:
Bisping wins Im thinking. Still baffled that he turned the Vitor rematch down though. I mean that's probably a way easier loss to avenge than 2016 Hendo at this point.

Going with Bisping. Would be interesting. But think he gets the win and retires.

Okami grapplefucks Bisping into retirement. Bad matchup for the Brit in this one.

Okami is your wish? Yushin Okami???

YUSHIN OKAMI ?????

Believe Okami said he was going to fight at welterweight. Plus if this did happen, I got Bisping here. Okami isn't what he used to be, he's gotten old and his game hasn't evolved.

{<huh} Fuck no. Bisping have to fight some heave hitter and get KTFO again.

Too bad they can't talk Nick Diaz into coming out of hiding for this ...imagine the trash talk ...

Four-five years ago, I think Okami would have beaten him in a competitive fight.

These days, I'd go Bisping by higher workrate.

This is a fight that never crossed my mind, even back when Okami was a relevant MW. I'd watch.

Ew. Talk about fucking boring. Too bad Bisping's ducking Vitor and Machida is booked, either one would have been a perfect send-off.

A nice nostalgic match-up, but considering this Bisping's last, I think it's a waste.

I think he should just take the Belfort fight and avenge that loss. Probably the best redemption story for Bisping, and a winnable fight as well.

Okami is not an interesting opponent.
Let's make Bisping vs Nick Diaz for Bisping's last fight.

Bisping wins Im thinking. Still baffled that he turned the Vitor rematch down though. I mean that's probably a way easier loss to avenge than 2016 Hendo at this point.

I'm glad he did. Belfort and Bisping BOTH deserve to end their careers with a win if possible and having them fight each other for their last fight would have ensured one of them left with a loss in their last fight.

I did not realize that Bisping and Okami never crossed paths, thats pretty crazy considering they both had pretty similar careers up until Bisping won the belt. Is Okami moving back up to MW? If so, I would definitely be down to see this fight!

Back