UFC owners nixing a $400 million investment from Saudi Arabia

Ring girls wearing baggy curtains, confirmed

If Ari really cares about treatment of journalists Ariel and Lorretta Hunt could probably tell him some stories about Dana

Khabib owns the UFC: confirmed.

So dumb. Saudis kill gays and practice sharia law but one journalist dies and now everyone cares?
I have been there and they also have a religious poice... a religion police. They also have open massacres at their time square in Riyadh where you can see the blood stains on the floor.

You may want to check up on that one friendo. If you are trying to say being gay isn't illegal and ignoring the fact that practicing homosexuality is punishable by death then you are just being facetious.

I honestly couldn't care less dude.

So they were OK with them murdering gays and stoning women to death but suddenly everyone is outraged about 1 journalist? 'Murica!
Politics bro... the international community doesnt care about statistics like 200 dying, only when a semi important dies it becomes a tragedy

Corporate virtue signalling. Nobody gave a shit about longstanding US business ties to the middle east, until suddenly it was deemed bad this month because of a journalist being killed. As if thousands of people before him weren't murdered by foreign regimes? Nobody gave a shit until this week when it became the politically correct move for big companies, they'll re-establish business over there when this story blows over.

Saudi Arabia is No. 3 among the world’s most avid executioners, with 90+ in 2014. At least in the past, beheadings were imposed for homosexual behavior, including three men in 2002. Imprisonment and lashings are a more common punishment for same-sex activity.

It is against the law to practice homosexuality openly i.e in public. No-one will kill you if you do your business inside your home.

So to my original point, if you break the law....don't moan.

It is against the law to practice homosexuality openly i.e in public. No-one will kill you if you do your business inside your home.

So to my original point, if you break the law....don't moan.
Oh shit man that's cool then you only die if you kiss someone in public no big deal that's a very reasonable law

The fuck is wrong with you, seriously

yeah, you're retarded

Its funny but I was going to post this when THR came out with it Monday, but I knew some would turn the thread to shit & ...

RIGHT ON CUE!

(not you @Toco of course)

So dumb. Saudis kill gays and practice sharia law but one journalist dies and now everyone cares?
On top of that 3/4 of 911 terrorists were Saudi. The Saudis are treacherous mutherfuckers who embrace with one hand and stab you in the back with the other. Trump is currently making excuses for them so he can complete a billion dollar arms deal.

Oh shit man that's cool then you only die if you kiss someone in public no big deal that's a very reasonable law

The fuck is wrong with you, seriously

Why do you lot moan about laws in other countries as if the ones in your country are the moral standard LMFAO

If you don't like the law, don't break it. Simple. Live with it or move to a country where you can break the law.

Why do you lot moan about laws in other countries as if the ones in your country are the moral standard LMFAO

If you don't like the law, don't break it. Simple. Live with it or move to a country where you can break the law.
Yup. Retard alright.

On top of that 3/4 of 911 terrorists were Saudi. The Saudis are treacherous mutherfuckers who embrace with one hand and stab you in the back with the other. Trump is currently making excuses for them so he can complete a billion dollar arms deal.

No they were CIA operatives dude.

So they were OK with them murdering gays and stoning women to death but suddenly everyone is outraged about 1 journalist? 'Murica!
Nah, no one is truly outraged or actually gives a fuk about that reporter.
Its just an anti Trump movement doing everything they can to make him look bad before elections.
Regardless of how he handles it the propaganda machine will spin it against him.
Is normal.

I don't wanna get too political about this, but it's always been funny to me how USA claims to fight terror, while in bed with Saudi Arabia: the Mecca of terror (no pun intended), Wahhabism, and antithesis of human rights.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

411253.jpg

Back