UFC on Fuel 9 Update Thread (DON'T START NEW THREADS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kungzlatan

White Belt
Reaction score
Biggest swedish channel SVT just had some breaking news. Alex Gustafsson might miss the fight since hes got a cut over his eye. That was all we got.

Anyone have more info?

update...

http://mmanytt.se/ufc/bekraftat-ale...fc-stockholm-2013-match-mot-mousasi-installd/

MMAnytt has been a little while since been able to confirm this with Swedish MMA Federation which says that it will take several weeks for the injury to heal, and that Gustafsson to 99% will not be medically approved for medical examination which is scheduled to take place on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swedish tv just reported that Alex has gotten a bad cut during practise and his main event against Gegard on Saturday is in jeapordy. Nothing on the MMA sites yet. Hope its not that bad sense ive been looking forward to see this event live for f***ing ages now.

I just had a hategasm. Goddamn it.

If the card isn't cancelled and the fans refunded money the people that bought tickets are going to be pissed! Pearson vs Couture main event haha!

Probably the worst troll attempt in the world...

Edit: ok, seems legit, my bad

horrible news if true. AG vs Mousasi is a fight that is necessary, in my opinion.

if true.....damn I wanted to see Mousasi in the UFC.

Marcus Brimage vs. Conor McGregor to the main card nice..........

maybe Mousasi vs Manuwa

Tate vs Cat would be a serviceable main event for me but the fight got moved.

Pearson-Couture for a future title shot at some random weight class.

dammit!

RazorRamon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back