UFC on FOX Lee vs Iaquinta Underwhelming

The main cards looks pretty good
I am more interested in Barboza vs Hooker

Outside of the main event of Lee vs Iaquinta, this card is lacking in name value/relevancy BIG TIME.

I consider myself somewhat of a hardcore, but this card does nothing for me at all outside of the main event. Barboza-Hooker is an OK fight but neither of them are that relevant in the division right now either.. I guess with a win Hooker would be up there, but I'm still not that excited for it.

Is anyone at all out there excited for this card?

Main card:
Lightweight
Kevin Lee vs. Al Iaquinta
Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Dan Hooker
Bantamweight Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira

Prelims:
Welterweight
Zak Ottow vs. Dwight Grant
Lightweight Bobby Green vs. Drakkar Klose
Lightweight Jared Gordon vs. Joaquim Silva
Middleweight Gerald Meerschaert vs. Jack Hermansson
Featherweight Dan Ige vs. Jordan Griffin
Women's Flyweight Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Andrea Lee
Light Heavyweight Adam Milstead vs. Mike Rodriguez
Middleweight Trevor Smith vs. Zak Cummings
Heavyweight Chris de la Rocha vs. Juan Adams
With their roster and this being a channel 5 card , I find it rather insulting. The main event even consists of a significant favorite.

The main card is pretty spectacular in entertainment value. Those are awesome matchups.

I don't follow WMMA so its basically a gift I get a card where I don't need to take a break in the middle of it.

This is true.. not to be a dick, but outside of the high level match ups, always nice to skip WMMA.

It is lacking names by fox standards, but if you look at the match ups themselves, they're actually very fun and well matched. Can't think of a single fight on there that has snooze fest written all over it.
Smith vs. Cummings should be incredibly boring, wait for it.

Main card is great. But a bit underwhelming considering it's the last fight card before the short x-mas break.

Should have had this card on this past saturday and the Max vs Ortega this weekend.

58698943.jpg

Most cards, as a whole, are underwhelming. All I need is one marquee matchup and this card has that in Al vs Lee.

The 3 lightweight fights at the top are interesting. Prelims are very meh.

Oh well, 231 was great & 232 on deck is great.

The 3 lightweight fights at the top are interesting. Prelims are very meh.

Oh well, 231 was great & 232 on deck is great.

I find the top 2 lightweight fights to be good, but Miller vs Oliveria does nothing for me at this point. Maybe 5 years ago.

Part of that is me being a Jim Miller fan and I cringe watching him fight these days.. I know he won his last one, but still...

For a fight night it sould be great but for a fox card this is really weak. poirier vs alvarez 2 that was a solid solid fox card.

Main card looks good to me for a fox fight card.TS you don't sound hardcore you sound like a casual.

I guess you're content with mediocrity. UFC on Fox cards used to be absolutely stacked. They've clearly fallen way off.

Meh, it's the last UFC on FOX show.

UFC doesn't care anymore.

This and it should be obvious.UFC on FOX are generally the best besides PPV events,this is obvious but so is the fact that it's the last FOX event.For a FOX card it is one of the worst but is it surprising considering everything?Of course not.

Decent fights and I have no problem with the card. The year is winding down and the UFC is bowing out of Fox so they were not about to load this card up with names.

No wmma on the main card is more than enough for me. I’ll take it.

I'll be watching Canelo fight and Bellator that night. Both cards on DAZN (I used 1 free month already, now just signed up with my second credit card and email for another free month. The lineup below interest ms more but i'm excited for Raging Al too so will watch that after

Ilima-Lei Macfarlane
(c) vs. Valérie Létourneau [a]
Middleweight Lyoto Machida vs. Rafael Carvalho
Welterweight Neiman Gracie vs. Ed Ruth https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_MMA_in_2018#cite_note-97
Light Heavyweight Muhammad Lawal vs. Liam McGeary

Not bad, its free so I won't moan too much.

Lee vs Al and Barboza vs Hooker fight should be good. I can't stand watching Sergio Pettis fight, all he does is point fighting to decisions, will avoid that one.

I'll be watching Canelo fight and Bellator that night. Both cards on DAZN (I used 1 free month already, now just signed up with my second credit card and email for another free month. The lineup below interest ms more but i'm excited for Raging Al too so will watch that after

Ilima-Lei Macfarlane
(c) vs. Valérie Létourneau [a]
Middleweight Lyoto Machida vs. Rafael Carvalho
Welterweight Neiman Gracie vs. Ed Ruth
Light Heavyweight Muhammad Lawal vs. Liam McGeary

Good call I'll have to sign up and use my free month for this weekend.

Back