UFC on Fox: Emmett vs. Stephens poised to break the record for lowest Big Fox ratings.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
...and less than a month after it was set by Jacare/Brunson.

This shit should be on Fight Pass.

galvnsn.png

Its a solid fight night card, but a fox card? Thats ridiculous.

2018 will be a record breaking year for the UFC

Its a solid fight night card, but a fox card? Thats ridiculous.

They don't have the star power for this TV deal. We're in the middle of 8 straight weeks of fights with 2 PPVs and 2 Fox cards. The only one that was felt big was UFC 220, but even that was shit outside of the two title fights.

they originally tried to make it Thompson vs Till but Thompson's camp wouldn't take the fight also Romero vs Branch was booked

kind of sucks because those are good names

Not expecting good numbers at all.
Like some said, it can be great fights, but no names for casuals to care about.

Should've had Mike Perry headline, everyone's going to tune in for his fight and then change the channel.

I'm looking forward to it. Don't really care how many other people are going to watch.

Not expecting good numbers at all.
Like some said, it can be great fights, but no names for casuals to care about.
I'm not sure if I'm a casual at this point or not, but I'm not going to bother making the 25 minute drive to be there and much less paying $55 for tickets so I can barely see anything.

Kinda look forward to UFC going into the dark ages. Maybe even bring back the $20 ppv..

That card isn't gonna put butts in the seats.

Tbh mike perry saves this card form being a total disaster in ratings probably

Wait? This is a FOX card? lol
I was convinced this was a fight night.

How the fuck did Barao vs Kelleher (the best fight of the night on paper) end up on the prelims? lol?

Back