UFC on Fox 31 Iaquinta vs Lee II

Sergio Pettis at +155 might be worth a stab. Jussier frustrated him with grappling but Rob Font will be looking to strike. I’m not sure Sergio drops 2 fights in a row. +155 might be a great price for him

How are we not talking about these guys??
pEra4B4.jpg

What's with the Hooker talk? Yeah, he should win but he is favourite and this is his toughest fight (on paper) in his new weightclass. I say fuck him and his odds. Let somebody else scratch his head about that fight. I hate to bring this back to the Holloway-Ortega discussion, but it's not worth it. How many people really profited big from Holloway, being the №1 favourite toppic hands down of the previous thread.

Ok, him. Anyone else?

Yeeeah, this guy (congrats by the way)
But I can't remember really lotta ppl betting big big numbers on Holloway. A few for sure. I don't have the balls of steel to bet that much, honestly.

Guys, we have the most badass real estate agent here and a roided out brazilian, what could possibly go wrong?

The people who profited big off of Holloway were probably the ones who were talking about how they thought he was a great play. You know, the ones you kept telling to not talk about that fight as there were better ones to talk about like the live dog Bochniak.

Sergio Pettis +145, Barboza +105 and Iaquinta at a super juicy +250 look solid right now. Iaquinta will drop to at least +150 by fight night so I might jump on it soon. Lee has improved remarkably but Iaquinta is no joke despite his lack of activity lately. Iaquinta has still fought 7 times since the Kevin Lee fight whereas Lee has fought 12 times.

You know, the ones you kept telling to not talk about that fight as there were better ones to talk about like the live dog Bochniak
Now you are acting like a dickhead. You are better than that, Oblivian ;)
(talked about my Kyle man a lot less than you're impling. it's good that my underdog didn't actually won, so you can use it against me ;) )

The more I think about it, the more I’m into Sergio’s ML at +155

How are we not talking about these guys??
pEra4B4.jpg

What's with the Hooker talk? Yeah, he should win but he is favourite and this is his toughest fight (on paper) in his new weightclass. I say fuck him and his odds. Let somebody else scratch his head about that fight. I hate to bring this back to the Holloway-Ortega discussion, but it's not worth it. How many people really profited big from Holloway, being the №1 favourite toppic hands down of the previous thread.

Ok, him. Anyone else?

Yeeeah, this guy (congrats by the way)
But I can't remember really lotta ppl betting big big numbers on Holloway. A few for sure. I don't have the balls of steel to bet that much, honestly.

Guys, we have the most badass real estate agent here and a roided out brazilian, what could possibly go wrong?
He's right you know

Al at current odds is a STEAL

Now you are acting like a dickhead. You are better than that, Oblivian ;)

You are literally doing the same thing you did last thread. Some people see Hooker/Barboza as the most interesting fight to bet on just as some people thought Ortega/Max was the best fight to bet on. They choose to talk about it, and honestly after last night, I don't know why you'd do the same shit again.

I didn't expected you acting like that... thought you had some class. :(
Nice. I'm putting you in ignore, buddy.

EDIT: I THOUGHT YOU ARE @Soccer Steve WHO IS ACTUALLY A NICE FELLA. I RETRACT ALL THAT I SAID ABOUT YOU. YOU NEVER HAD ANY CLASS AND YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED FOR WHAT YOU DID.
THE END

Last edited:
I didn't expected you acting like that... thought you had some class. :(
Nice. Ignore, buddy.

I know that I'm not just speaking for myself here. Several people have called you out on how much you try to take over the thread and type short story after short story. You've tried steering the conversation in both threads and tell people what they should or shouldn't talk about. Maybe you need to take a step back and look at yourself. You are a newb to this forum and try to act like an authority.

Al at current odds is a STEAL
Is it like when Theo was +160 at the beginning of fight week. But this is doble Theo odds and first fight the current underdog won. Something like Ngannou-Blaydes 2?
I'm sure the actual fight won't be easy for either fighter and frankly can't give accurate prediction, but Al @ this odds does not make sense to me. I think 5 rounds is an advantage for him...

Guys can somebody explain the reasoning behind pettis? I mean I haven't watched tape but my first reaction was font takes it comfortably. He's a much bigger guy, better boxer, should be able to win a clear dec. Are you banking on a pettis sub?

Is it like when Theo was +160 at the beginning of fight week. But this is doble Theo odds and first fight the current underdog won. Something like Ngannou-Blaydes 2?
I'm sure the actual fight won't be easy for either fighter and frankly can't give accurate prediction, but Al @ this odds does not make sense to me. I think 5 rounds is an advantage for him...
I also compared it to ngannou blaydes 2 in the first page lol. I agree, it is a damn close matchup and odds don't reflect that.

I think it'll be al by tko or lee by sub

Guys can somebody explain the reasoning behind pettis? I mean I haven't watched tape but my first reaction was font takes it comfortably. He's a much bigger guy, better boxer, should be able to win a clear dec. Are you banking on a pettis sub?
Pettis is the far superior striker, his massive power and amazing volume combined with his tremendous reach and takedown defense makes him a nightmare match up for everyone. I cap pettis at -300, this line is a steal.

Won't bother answer you anymore. Save your opinion for yourself. If somebody have problem with me there is this option called "ignore".

And I can't take over anything if nobody sees what I write, you are talking silly.
If somebody doesn't like what and how much I write, it's nothing to do with me, it's the other person - it's his problem to deal with. I won't bend for anyone, it's not right, the world does not work like that. Are you gonna bend for me if I don't like how you act - no? So don't try to be Mr. I-speak-for-everybody-here. Everybody is not you first of all, and second this is not your job. I have the right to write in the forum what I would like to be the point of discussion, but people have free will and will do whatever the fuck they want. I am not telling them at a gunpoint to talk about the fights that I care - if the want to they will, if not they won't - simple. Did anyone cared to talk about Bochniak after I talked for him - no, people like what they like. I just try, if it works it works.

I don't swear and don't call people names, don't do anything that is against the rules. If you are so pissed ignore me and let's get this over with, no need for drama. And I am really disapointed with you. Shame.

No huge leans at the moment and not sure of odds but looking at the card I'm potentially interested in Pettis, Barboza and Oliveira (probably have to do sub prop though).

This thread already sucks and we are still 6 days out

Pettis is the far superior striker, his massive power and amazing volume combined with his tremendous reach and takedown defense makes him a nightmare match up for everyone. I cap pettis at -300, this line is a steal.
{<huh}

Massive power? I don't think we're talking about the same guy

No huge leans at the moment and not sure of odds but looking at the card I'm potentially interested in Pettis, Barboza and Oliveira (probably have to do sub prop though).
Also waiting for olivera sub prop

I was obviously sarcastic, i dont understand the love for pettis, he had 1 good round vs joe b and got outstriked by formiga of all people. Pettis is also moving up in weight which makes his power probably even weaker. I think font is superior on all levels. Font struggles with pressure fighters with big power which pettis is not.

Back