PBP UFC on FOX 30: Alvarez vs. Poirier II - PBP Discussion - 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK

Looked like it landed more on Alvarez right thigh. and even if it didn't, too bad. Eddie cheated 3 times against Poirier in 2 fights.

If Alvarez wasnt holding the cage at the beginning of that guillotine it could have been over then.

Don't make excuses for a guy that keeps cheating. Karma is a beotch.
That groin shot buckeled him lol a lot more affective then an inner thigh shot......

Yea I watched the gif over and over. It was a very painful shot no matter what organ it hit.
ContentPeacefulAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

perfect liver shot imo

And I told you, I've seen both shots on every viewing. It doubled Stephens up like a folding chair. 1st world problems when we have to argue about gut shots.
Ah. I get it. You’re just a troll. No need to further the conversation.

ContentPeacefulAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

perfect liver shot imo

No because that angle doesn't show clearly where it lands. This angle CLEARLY shows that neither of those shots land on Stephens left abdomen where the liver is.

giphy.gif

Ah. I get it. You’re just a troll. No need to further the conversation.

I'm not a troll, I've just seen 100 different liver shots and virtually none of them looked like that, initiated with the right hand and landing on Stephens right abdomen.

No because that angle doesn't show clearly where it lands. This angle CLEARLY shows that neither of those shots land on Stephens left abdomen where the liver is.

giphy.gif

Oops didn't realise you were trolling.

Carry on.

Lol joanna trying her best with damage control. I love her but damn.

No, I don't see it that way. I'm sure the shot was extremely painful but 99.9% of liver shots you see in the UFC will look nothing like that one. He was punching him on the opposite side of the body as a traditional liver shot.

Liver shots are generally thrown with the left hand or foot to your opponents left side of his abdomen.

Caio+Magalhaes+Liver+Punch+Luke+Zachrich+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Now look again what Aldo threw. Right hand, right side of the body, which is I believe is where your pancrease is.

giphy.gif

I think this excellent shot from Esther Lin shows it was indeed a liver shot. Look at Stephen's skin ripples

DjPLuXTU4AA3J6n.jpg

What wouldve happened if Aldo didnt follow up and demanded Stephens stand up?

Mixing it up Aldo is back... Reminds me of that game from the 1980... Body Blow. Body Blow. Knock him out.

Mixing it up Aldo is back... Reminds me of that game from the 1980... Body Blow. Body Blow. Knock him out.
Thats my favorite type of finish and we got 2 of them tonight. Great card.

With the 145 division mess... Ortega vs Aldo!!!

Lol this.

Fight is over.
Yeah. I was just imagining Stephens getting back up and then Aldo smashing his liver in again and then waiting for the ref to stand him up again or stop the fight. Lol.

Just finished watching the prelims not bad but thank god for pvr

8/10 card imo

Back