UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Some senior citizens in Florida are getting robbed tonight so Perry can pay for his camp.

Oh my. wow.

giphy.gif

what is this creepy ass child cooking gordan ramsey reality show?
gordon ramsey is awesome. he takes it light on the kids though. it's amazing how good these 8-9 year olds cook. like real michelin star restaurant french dishes i can't even pronounce

Imagine if Frankie Edgar had his chick in his corner like Mike does....She screams just as loud, we'e all heard her, but Frankie is a different animal - dude leaves her in the stands for support, and gets really coaches to give her real advice.

I'm a Perry fan, but yeah man... He gotta man up and get rid of her for his next fight because now that his game plan has been sussed it's gotta go to a pro to get a new one.
Yeah he needs to get a proper boxing coach. He thinks his striking is good, but its not.. because he only thinks about attack, but attack is only 50% of it, you need to have good defense or you will never get far and just end up a punching bag. He has no clue how to slip punches or roll with punches or nothing, no head movement and so flat footed. its 100% thinking about attack only, and those guys never end up in a good way

Latifi is a powerful dude but OSP is INCREDIBLY unpredictable.

To be fair, he was doing fine until his last couple of fights. 4-1 with 4 KOs in the UFC.

I think it's a bigger decision to leave the people you've been training with all your life and are close to than a lot of people on this site realize.

I get that... Personally I live to travel and learn new things, but each to their own...

I just mean that now that the old strategy isn't working, it's time to break the cycle and learn something new with some new people... Works for everyone.

this fight seems like its taking place at 70% speed

Back