UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Always @Mr hanky paynebringer guaranteed ↓↓↓ Good picking this weekend brother

HxocH3y.gif

Did you guys have a one on one, in Tapology ?

Mike needs to throw more wild strikes.

LOL...

The screecher in his corner, is your coach too, right ? That’s some solid gold, can’t miss, forgettaboutit coaching.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sorry Buff... I had to do it.

Judges must be blind. Platinum lost but one judge gave the last round to Max? Jesus wept that was probably a 10-8 platinum.

Yup, number 23 on Tapology again. I predikt diz tingz!!!

And LOL at Perry because a punching bag for Max Griffin. Mike Fairy is never going to be top 15. Nice night of fights and I was able to fast foward the boring ones (flyweights and Marina Moroz snoozefest)

49028-1374907.png

Latifi & Andrade deserve a title shot.
Almost totally agree.
Andrade for sure.
Latifi is in a tricky spot. Him, Teixeira, Gus and Jimi (who most likely will win against Jan Blachowicz) will all be clamouring for a shot with DC.
My personal pick is Latifi since he has 2 wins in a row. Plus, his style could give DC some serious problems. Latifi looks like fantastic fours thing.
DC wont defend until probably the end of the year unfortunately. This means two of these four will have to fight for contendership.
If Jimi has an upset loss to Jan, this could simplify things for LHW.

Wadtucket likes this.

And...he didn't. Impressive that he could be so fast and yet have the awareness to skip this post for the joke of it all.

Back