UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Well, you're basically saying that 12 to 6 is okay, but not 6 to 12.
Where did I say that? Lol

The initial knee missed and the knee as it came down happened to touch his head.

There is absolutely no denying that one of those elbows landed clearly to the back of the head.
Maybe 2.

A couple of illegal shots in there, but a finish was inevitable anyway. Stephens is one bad ass mofo.

sx2cagef0sez.gif

Stephens follow up has straddled the line before.

kick em while theyre down. literally.

Emmett was in big trouble but one of those two elbows to the back of the head was very hard. By the rules he deserved 5 minutes. Also, the last elbow Stephens landed before the ref threw him off was devastating.

I like Mirgliatta, he's like me, he doesn't like rules either.

Cruz to bisping low key after the fight after bisping said give that man a title shot. "Be serious now." Lol. Stephens is 2nd in line though I'd say right? Who else is in front of him? How bitchin would it be if him and conor fought lol

Division is looking good though. Max has his hands full with some down right killers.

Was a good card. Thanks for commentary, posts, jokes and company guys. Peace out.

One of the Elbows landed behind the head, but Emmet was moving his head around. Knee grazed on the way down.

sx2cagef0sez.gif

Stephens follow up has straddled the line before.
The guy likes illegal strikes like Palhares likes holding chokes an extra minute or two... Emmett was in a lot of trouble though.

Fuckin Australian pos spreading that plague in NYC. Stay in your resident evil having country you pricks

Back