UFC on Fox 26 does low numbers

watching two half naked dudes fight is pretty gay... throw some chicks in there and people will watch... People wanna see girls fight or people who can sell a fight.. this card had non of that..

Great free card and I liked the early start time, if casuals can’t identify a stellar free card on paper why should IGAF...?

I’m tuned in

Remember when WME were genius star makers who were going to take this sport to the next level?

And WME is asking for 450M.

I'm incredibly curious to discover how much the UFC will pull off on its next tv deal.

Great free card and I liked the early start time, if casuals can’t identify a stellar free card on paper why should IGAF...?

I’m tuned in
loved the card, fights were great and it was on early enough where i wasn't fighting to stay awake. casuals i know didnt even know it was on that night until i reminded a few people right before. casuals will watch casually i guess

Who gives a fuck about the numbers. As fans this shouldn't concern us <Fedor23>
Ratings can be taken as an overall indicator of MMA health. Also they can be used to help shape future cards.

Also they can be used to help or hurt your favorite fighter by giving them leverage (or not) during contract negotiations.

It appears you like Lawler, yes? Me too. This could be used against him in contract dealings in the future and could be problematic for him. This concerns me because I, like you, enjoy his fights, and would be upset if this means less likelihood of the two parties coming to an agreement, and hence we are left a less than favorable outcome for Mr. Lawler. We've actually recently seem this type of thing play out with other fighters, so pretending it has no impact on us is either wholly ignorant, or just wishful thinking.

<Fedor23>

Ratings can be taken as an overall indicator of MMA health. Also they can be used to help shape future cards.

Also they can be used to help or hurt your favorite fighter by giving them leverage (or not) during contract negotiations.

It appears you like Lawler, yes? Me too. This could be used against him in contract dealings in the future and could be problematic for him. This concerns me because I, like you, enjoy his fights, and would be upset if this means less likelihood of the two parties coming to an agreement, and hence we are left a less than favorable outcome for Mr. Lawler. We've actually recently seem this type of thing play out with other fighters, so pretending it has no impact on us is either wholly ignorant, or just wishful thinking.

<Fedor23>

Simply pulling up some numbers won't give us the expertise to judge whether or not UFC is "dying" as many would say. There are a million other factors that play a role in that so yeah, I find it ridiculous that everytime a card doesn't do that well, a dozen threads pop up on sherdog claiming mma is dying. That's stupid.

this is what happens when you dont put WMMA on the main card

Last december Paige and Karate Hottie did 4 million+_]

Star Wars
NFL
College Football Bowl Games
No WMMA

m79w1De.gif

Good card though...

Everybody including me went to watch Star Wars The Force Awakens. Luke Thomas was the only youtuber to watch UFC on fox 26 live.

I watched UFC on Fox 26 a couple hours ago. The Josh Emet and the Lawler - RDA fight were worth watching.

4 billion what a bargain

dana-white-and-fertitta-brothers.jpg

Back