UFC on Fox 26 does low numbers

Retarded. Filthy effing casuals don’t care about anything other than the biggest possible matches and the names they’ve been told to pay attention to by the media.

Going up against the NFL is never good...
There was also boxing on HBO.

I recorded both shows, and just switched back and forth between the two.

Plus I got really drunk.

They had a bunch of crap fights on. Just because Mike Perry got himself a nice meme bandwagon don't mean casual viewers actually want to watch his fights.

It went head to head with the NHL outdoor classic, so lower viewership in Canada is to be expected.

Wow I didn't realize the UFC 206 rating was so high. Especially for a repeat.

To be fair Cyborg-Holm is headlining the nye card because no one else was available and they didn't want to pay Diaz 15 million dollars.

Thats so crazy

Who the fuck here thinks Diaz puts on 15 million dollar performances?

He must think because of the volume of shots he eats is worth sumn....

Dec 24, 2016 was last year

meh. Close to 2 million in what is generally a bad time for sports on TV. Bellator was doing like 600k for main cards. The numbers in the tweet are just for the prelims. Main card probably did 3+ mill. The sample of other past numbers is also pretty small.

UFC is (not) dying.

Pretty bad, whooped by a bunch of reruns and shows I've never heard of. Did beat Ten Days in the Valley, whatever thst is.
Fast-Demo-2017-Dec-16.SAT_.png

Who gives a fuck about the numbers. As fans this shouldn't concern us <Fedor23>

It was a fun card, how unfortunate.

But according to many people on this forum, this FOX card was supposed to generate higher ratings because it didn’t contain WMMA fights. Ironically the FOX cards with the highest ratings in the last few years had WMMA as the main event or a featured fight.

In comparison, last year’s December FOX card with the Waterson-PVZ main event generated 4.08 million rating. It also had to go up against a Star Wars film (Rogue One), which was released on December 10.

Back