UFC on Fox 26 does low numbers

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazingly low. Not good to leverage Fox deal

Bellators tape delays are getting more views {<huh}

Honestly I think it's just how many big fights there were this year.

Most casuals watch a few fights a year.. in a year where may/mac happened, GSP/Bisping happened etc i dont think most people give a fuck about RDA/Lawler

Honestly I think it's just how many big fights there were this year.

Most casuals watch a few fights a year.. in a year where may/mac happened, GSP/Bisping happened etc i dont think most people give a fuck about RDA/Lawler

...What big fights?

Outside of Jones/DC and GSP/Bisping the UFC didn’t have any big fights.

They need to air more fights on Christmas eve in States lol. Reruns of Brown/Cerrone and Choi/Cub did some amazing numbers last year.

I'm talking about Perry/Ponz and Lawler/RDA not living up to its potential

I thought Perry/Ponz was good and I enjoyed at least the first two rounds of Lawler/RDA...

Amazingly low. Not good to leverage Fox deal

This is why the UFC messed up. They didn’t put in a fight that casual droolers care about. They fucked up by making Holm vs Cyborg the PPV main event. They should have had it main event this fight night. And had a real main event for the PPV.

That still doesn’t have anything to do with the fights having a low amount of viewers. Nobody knew going in that “they would not live up to their potential” (both were really good fights, so idk what you are talking about)

Really I was dissapointed with the results having picked Perry and Lawler to win but they both were exciting to watch. I am sure any casual fan or somone scrolling throw the channels who stopped and watched loved both fights

This is why the UFC messed up. They didn’t put in a fight that casual droolers care about. They fucked up by making Holm vs Cyborg the PPV main event. They should have had it main event this fight night. And had a real main event for the PPV.

To be fair Cyborg-Holm is headlining the nye card because no one else was available and they didn't want to pay Diaz 15 million dollars.

...What big fights?

Outside of Jones/DC and GSP/Bisping the UFC didn’t have any big fights.

Jones/DC, GSP/Bisping and May/Mac were gigantic fights and they were all this year. May/mac might not be MMA but it was casual MMA fans that went crazy for it.

Back