UFC on Fox 25 Weidman vs Gastelum Play by Play Discussion

Can't tell if trolling or seriously this delusional. Dude has lost 3 of his last 4 fights. Lol just lol

So? He's still young, especially competitively. He could beat any of those guys who beat him. It's not like he was out-matched ever. You're the delusional one if you think he can't see the belt again... esp. in this division.

So? He's still young, especially competitively. He could beat any of those guys who beat him. It's not like he was out-matched ever. You're the delusional one if you think he can't see the belt again... esp. in this division.

He's 33 years old and coming off of brutal beatings from Moose and Rockhold, and a vicious KO loss to Yoel. Getting his brains scrambled again tonight isn't going to do him any favors. His time at the top is done man, accept it. The only thing he's got going for him is that Moose is gone to Bellator. We both know he'd never have a chance against him.

He's 33 years old and coming off of brutal beatings from Moose and Rockhold, and a vicious KO loss to Yoel. Getting his brains scrambled again tonight isn't going to do him any favors. His time at the top is done man, accept it. The only thing he's got going for him is that Moose is gone to Bellator. We both know he'd never have a chance against him.

You make a great point. Chin still strong. He took a power punch and was right back in it.

And 33 years old? Half the men's champions are older.

You make a great point. Chin still strong. He took a power punch and was right back in it.

And 33 years old? Half the men's champions are older.

& most of them have also taken far less damage. Your boys time on the top is done. Get over it son.

& most of them have also taken far less damage. Your boys time on the top is done. Get over it son.

He won by finish over a top contender! He's so done! LOL.

So he's going to lose to Bisping is that what you're saying?

Last edited:
What? Really? Thats weird.

yeah- Karyn Bryant mentioned (perhaps inappropriately) in a post-fight interview with Wonderboy that he's married to Chris Weidman's sister/cousin (don't remember which) and then they showed her in one of the countdown specials.

Here's her & wonderboy in some pictures together

oh wait- I just misinformed everybody in this thread.

correction: Stephen Thompson's brother is married to Chris Weidman's sister/cousin.

sorry guys

Even though KG lost he did well getting up, he moved around quick and covered ground fast on the feet. He just ran into a back against the wall Weidman, no shame in losing to a guy that was in the upper tier of mma not long ago.

Good for Chris! I didn't get to see the fight (and still not on mma core). Did he basically own kelvin with his size?

He won by finish over a top contender! He's so done! LOL.

So he's going to lose to Bisping is that what you're saying?

Rockhold hasn't fought in over a year, turned to modeling.
Romero Retired.
Whittaker has significant knee injury that will require surgery.

He won a fight against a fat, undersized middleweight. You genuinely believe a man who has lost three of his last four fights deserves a Title shot? Just fucking stop dude. I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

"Romero retired" lolwat

Look, another retard. You guys are out in full force tonight.

Even though KG lost he did well getting up, he moved around quick and covered ground fast on the feet. He just ran into a back against the wall Weidman, no shame in losing to a guy that was in the upper tier of mma not long ago.
He landed one punch the whole fight.

Sherdog before the fight: Weidman's a bum who has no chance, and I hate everything about him too!!!

Sherdog after the fight: HA!!! Take THAT, all you Weidman haters!!!

That's why I love this place :D :p

Back