UFC on Fox 25 Weidman vs Gastelum Play by Play Discussion

I am so happy for Chris and his beautiful family. You gotta love a family man like that!

Now ppl saying Kelvin is too small bla bla. I thought he was going to destroy Chris?
Damn I see more of you guys calling people haters than actual haters...are you blind? people said Kelvin was small and Chris is one of the biggest MWs in the division so the size disparity looked even worse, it has nothing to do with hate.

Good fight props to whineman for finally winning one.

Still KG fan kid will back war KG

That was his first win in over 2 years. He's not touching that belt again.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. I look forward to the Rockhold rematch for the title shot. Assuming he can be pulled away from his modeling career.

I like how a fight in which Weidman ate a brutal flush power shot only to come back to win is the fight that officially determines his chin is "cracked" lmao

I'm kinda glad Chris won because this could've been the end if he lost.

Kelvin did say in interviews he needed to go to back to WW to really challenge for the title. He told us this would happen.

he burnt that bridge no way Dana ever trusts him again with making that weight.

I have tears in my eyes looking at Chris' father. Anybody who is an actual human being and father will understand the emotions that he is going through. What a proud poppa he must be. If I was him, i could die a happy man tonight.

tenor.gif

Weidman fans seem very emotional atm

But in a good way this time

Not like the last few

It's so sweet

That was his first win in over 2 years. He's not touching that belt again.

Give me a break Lawler lost his way out of the UFC, came back and lost some more, then still went on a run to become reigning champ.

We both know you're just worried cause you're a hater. It's ok lil' guy.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. I look forward to the Rockhold rematch for the title shot. Assuming he can be pulled away from his modeling career.

Can't tell if trolling or seriously this delusional. Dude has lost 3 of his last 4 fights. Lol just lol

Can't wait for the interview.

I hope he says stuff that really rubs the salt in to the haters wounds in here.
First one to post "cringe" to something Chris says is pu**y.

Glad to see Chris get the win nothing like winning in your home town Kelvin has great potential sky is the limit. I think it was great fight all around

Back