UFC on FOX 25 Predictions

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Chris Weidman vs Kelvin Gastelum
-Weidman on the downswing, but is still not to be counted out looks to be training hard.
-Kelvin is riding a 2 fight "winning" streak, but against guys on the way out.
-Kelvin will be smaller man, but the faster guy.
-Chris will have an obvious strength and size advantage.
-Just realized both guys have the exact same amount of fights.
-Kelvin should be fresher if the fight goes to the 4th and 5th.

Hard one to pick, I think Kelvin will win if it goes past the 3rd round, but Chris is going to want to finish this one quick.

Dennis Bermudez vs Darren Elkins
-Both are great wrestlers, so they might cancel each other out.
-Dennis is faster and has more power, but Elkins has a much better chin and longer reach.
-Dennis just got KO'd and although Elkins beat Bektic, he took a serious beating.

I have Elkins by Decision.

Pat Cummins vs Gian Villante
-Both of these guys are so inconsistent its sickening

All I now is someone is getting KO'd and they are gonna look stupid. Don't bet on this fight lol.

Jimmie Rivera vs Thomas Almeida
-Thomas is fantastic offensively, but not the best defensively.
-Jimmie is awesome defensively, but not the best offensively.
-Thomas probably needs a stoppage in the first half of the fight.

I have Jimmie Rivera by Unanimous Decision unless Almeida KO's him in the first.

Shane Burgos vs Godofredo Pepey
-Burgos will have the speed and striking advantage
-Pepey will attack with submissions.

It basically comes down to Shane staying on his feet, if he can do that, he will TKO Pepey in the second round. I could also see Pepey jumping on the back of Burgos and choking him out in the first.

Weidman - decision

Bermudez - KO/TKO

Rivera - decision

Nice calls. I think Kelvin will win as well but it's not a slam dunk as people are putting it out to be. Kelvin is a natural 170er fighting a natural 205er in Weidman.

Burmudez will beat Elkins. Although Elkins win over Mirsad was epic, Mirsad's horrendously bad fight IQ played a significant role in giving Elkins the win.

Agree on Burgos

Cummins takedown game better be on point for him to beat Gian.

Jimmie will win if he employs wrestling in his fight. If he decides to have a Muay Thai match with Almeida, he risks getting murked.

Psyched to see Almeida fight again. Super exciting fighter. I think he took a decade off Pickett's life.

Burgos via USADA

And Gastelum will probably win since Chris's gas tank can only go 2 rounds these days

I got...

Gastelum
Bermudez
Rivera
Burgos

This is yes another mediocre ass FOX card, if the UFC wants a bigger TV deal they need to start putting on good fight cards for a change.

I've bet money on Weidman already.

I also think Rivera, Cummins and Bermudez will win. Unlike the guy who made the thread, I think Cummins takes Vilante by decision.

Shane Burgos vs Godofredo Pepey
-Burgos will have the speed and striking advantage
-Pepey will attack with submissions.

It basically comes down to Shane staying on his feet, if he can do that, he will TKO Pepey in the second round. I could also see Pepey jumping on the back of Burgos and choking him out in the first.

I think Pepey will take Shane down and do a relevant damage while on the ground, but it Pepey will finish it with an overhand or a spinning kick.

Back