UFC on FOX 22: Sage Northcutt vs. Mickey Gall PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sage_Northcutt_vs_Mickey_Gall.jpg

Prediction: Northcutt via vice grip, apple split submission

Mickey Gall will be crushed like an apple.

Sage bless.

Gall by submission, round 1. This is the toughest competition either will have faced to this point. Sage has that ugly loss to barb on his record. He looked dynamic while striking in that fight but once it turned into a grind he was done rather quickly. I think gall can be a top 15 guy at some point in the future. This is by far his biggest test of his young career. I think he is the real deal and this fight will get him a hardened veteran next if he handles it the way I think he will.

I don't care about Sage yet, but I already don't like Mickey. That said Sage is a karate guy who goes for the sub a lot. That's Mickey's house. Gall by submission in the 2nd.

WAR GALL!!!

I have Gall by submission in round 1 or 2. I don't want this to be the end for Sage though. I hope both continue growing as fighters.

For the record Sage never invite me home to meet your Mom or your sister, I'm a man of very little moral fiber sadly.

I don't care about Sage yet, but I already don't like Mickey. That said Sage is a karate guy who goes for the sub a lot. That's Mickey's house. Gall by submission in the 2nd.
He had the gall to call out Sage. Who does he call out next?

Definitely Sage. First round knockout via apple to the head.

So let me get this straight...a guy with one fight in the UFC against CM Punk is a favorite over a guy with multiple UFC fights with wins against game opponents?

Get these manlets over and done with so we can watch the big boys play

We dont know how Gall handle after the 1st round. He might gassed. Going with Northcutt here.

Back