UFC on ESPN 49 PBP/Discussion

i feel the same about Shevchenko. She use to kick girls heads off, now all the sudden she just wants grapple , sign of decline.

Man, Terrance one legged the parlay I had with Bueno Silva itd. Can't believe he didn't do anything with 4 minutes of a body triangle

Thank Alja for him defending that.
Yeah, he was very well prepared for Terrance's shots as well, pretty much shut every single takedown attempt down before they could get going.

Had a feeling the odds were right with Nazim, but figured that, since he's been so willing to brawl as of late, McKinney could catch him with something. Didn't take into account how timid Terrance would be after getting outclassed by Bonfim tho, my fault.

Yeah, he was very well prepared for Terrance's shots as well, pretty much shut every single takedown attempt down before they could get going.

Had a feeling the odds were right with Nazim, but figured that, since he's been so willing to brawl as of late, McKinney could catch him with something. Didn't take into account how timid Terrance would be after getting outclassed by Bonfim tho, my fault.

Happens to us all. Good that you take ownership. I lost a nice big parlay because of Shamill. Sometimes its better to pass when you see too many threats.

In my case it was Shamill not having ring experience and basic bjj , good wrestler , but still lacking in bjj.

With Team Longo in New Jersey i always hate betting against those guys, good training partners, good coaching, and lots of grappling.

Back