UFC on ESPN 35 PBP/Discussion

You win some you lose some. I've never done anything to you but you keep coming at me like an obsessed ex its really fucking weird man. Im happy to squash the beef right here? I don't see why we have to have animosity, its always stemmed from you man just so weird and out of nowhere. If you dont its whatever, rotten fruit like you will fall of its own accord I really can't be assed.

Got no beef with ya buddy. Post some analysis about why you think a fighter will win or lose and I won’t give you shit about your picks win or lose. Say someone’s a lock and it’s just a shit post. I’m all for peace in the Middle East though homey so olive leaf accepted and extended and returned

Screenshot_20220430-222559_FanDuel.jpg

Nice little hit, watching Taylor / Serrano now. Gonna take a stab at the draw @ +1000.

Got no beef with ya buddy. Post some analysis about why you think a fighter will win or lose and I won’t give you shit about your picks win or lose. Say someone’s a lock and it’s just a shit post. I’m all for peace in the Middle East though homey so olive leaf accepted and extended and returned
Okay fair enough, I have been lazy with my last posts you are right. Glad we can come to amicable terms. Good luck with your bets and life brother.

Okay fair enough, I have been lazy with my last posts you are right. Glad we can come to amicable terms. Good luck with your bets and life brother.

same to you my friend now let’s win some money shall we

don’t apologise man
Why is he getting upset over your thoughts?

Back