UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

You think they would put out an official press release instead of telling just Ariel?

pointless. conor doesnt learn from mistakes.

Total BS unless the UFC does the right thing and suspends him for 6+ months

The fake punishment to Conor to make it seem like the UFC actually has control over the guy. What this really means is, "We couldn't come to terms with Conor and his outrageous demands to get him on UFC 219 so we're imposing this fake punishment to try and spin it in our favor."

If conor was going to fight at ufc 219, that would have been announced quite awhile ago...so this is fake...

Sue for? Marc Goddard started the physical altercation, period. Conor shouldn't have been there, but Marc shouldn't have shoved him like he was picking a fight. He fucked up.

What about the other guy Conor struck? Yeah.

If you wanna blow him that badly, just buy a plane ticket to Dublin. He'll be hiding in a bath house.

he put his forearm out

like holy shit what are you seeing in this video that i can't, if that's a push then conor threw his best left straight afterward and goddard shrugged it off like a mosquito bite
I could possibly see how he could take it as a strong push as the security pull Conor back at the same time, but I felt Goddard was pretty civil and professional in the whole situation. People are just looking for an excuse to back up Conor imo.

Also consider that Conor did this to intentionally get out of the fight and duck Ferguson. He will sit back and wait while they pressure Tony and other contenders to take fights to "stay busy", then Conor will announce the 3rd Nate fight. The guy really is a ducking pussy.

bro.. it's already mid November. No one's booking a McGregor fight with only a month or less to promote. total lies.

he put his forearm out

like holy shit what are you seeing in this video that i can't, if that's a push then conor threw his best left straight afterward and goddard shrugged it off like a mosquito bite
The basic gist is that I just don't believe Conor did anything wrong aside from entering them cage. The actual shoving match and confrontation between he and Goddard can't be blamed on Conor imo.
Lmao I once decided to "rush" my local subway station and didn't realize until it was too late that half of the platform was actually overtaken by angry guys in the military uniforms.

Trust me - Conor learned what's a restricted area in an easy way. Being shoved to the chest is nothing

Not even 'justice'. Marc Goddard was responsible for the shoving match, he started the altercation

Should have just got him removed by security and punished by the AC later. Instead he shoved Conor and walked away like a punk would

Get fucked you shit head. Don’t try to twist this shit.

Seriously....

This is a test. A test of the overall stupidity of fans....

Do you actually believe Conor didn't realize what rushing the cage, pushing the ref and going after him like maniac, being thrown out of the cage by officials and told not to return, only to have him run around the cage, jump on top of it, and then slap an official in the face would cause?

Nobody acts like that....And there is a reason he did.

If you truly don't realize why he did this? You ARE really, really, really dumb.

Okay strip him. let tony be champ

Conor can go fight Nate but not for the belt

Sue for? Marc Goddard started the physical altercation, period. Conor shouldn't have been there, but Marc shouldn't have shoved him like he was picking a fight. He fucked up.

That's all that needed to be said.

If Conor didn't go in there, none of this happens. Everything is on him and him only

That's all that needed to be said.

If Conor didn't go in there, none of this happens. Everything is on him and him only
Goddard was just as much to blame for the shoving match.

If you wanna punish Conor for hopping the fence, fine, but you can't put the altercation him when he wasn't looking for an altercation. Goddard started the shoving match.

Tell you what, anybody here try and rush into a cage, ring, pitch, field or any other area where professional athletes are competing and see if you just get a little shove towards the exit.

You will be body slammed to fuck, dragged out of there, arrested and charged, he already go treated with leniency.

I really do doubt that he'd have been fighting on that card, anyway, but this is a good way to prolong negotiations for both sides without either side catching extra flak in the media. It allows the UFC more time to try and show that they have a measure of control over Conor and can work with him (I'm skeptical that they will be able to show this, though). I'm not very convinced that McGregor wants to fight in MMA all that soon. He's not touching another payday like the Mayweather fight in awhile, and every conceivable fight isn't going to be low risk high reward like the Mayweather fight where he was able to write off getting smacked around due to the fact that he was new to boxing.

Goddard put his hands on a spectator. He assaulted Conor. As far as I’m concerned, not only should Godtard have his license revoked, he should be charged with assault. This is a referee we’re talking about.
He was not a spectator he was a trespasser and legally Goddard could dump him on his head. Like if you broke into someone house or business they can restrain and assault you to do it. Thats why no sane people or people in position of authority bring up goddard. Only 12 yr old connie fans who dont know shit.

Best way to deal with this is to strip him and declare El Cucuy champ

SO ANY fan whos not licensed can run into a cage? If a fan runs into a cage with a weapon for example, NO ONE should touch him.Even if they dont have a weapon, No one should lay a finger on them?? What fucking world do you live in? Fighter safety is the most important thing and medics couldnt check either fighter because of that dickhead. Jesus the fight wasnt even over! Theres is one person to blame if this is true and thats Mcgregor.

Goddard's huge ego got in the way and he felt the need to play tough guy and assault mcgregor. He wanted some of that shine. He could have handled the situation more professionally, because he is, you know, a referee.

As it stands, the last card of the year is significantly downgraded because of a dumb ass ref.

Back