UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

More reason for me to never spend a dime on anything related to the UFC. Just another cartel of rich evil businessmen who would sell humanity down the river for a dollar.

Punishment for McGregor would be actually forcing him to fight one of the 20-30 guys who could beat him.

Dang. Hope they can make it happen early 2018. So Pumped for Mcgregor-Ferguson. Not sure if it is punishment. Gives him time to have a good training camp.

<{danayeah}>almost as illegal as stealing pay per view events.

Cuddos to you. This is why I support your promotion.
As an aside, I ordered my t-shirt a month ago and still haven't received it in the mail.
Please advise.

Sorry we are out of your size. I'll send a complimentary hot dog brander for your inconvenience.

This shows just how stupid mcgreg lovers are and how they are ugly ugly fat ass hairy bitch mother fucker trolls.

That ain’t Conor’s money.. that’s a much richer and more successful guy’s money showering down on the stripper/prostitute.

You ugly bastards
that guy is "I see stiffness" and like 5 other accounts he's had banned on here

you have to understand that mcgregor fans on forums have mental illness. literally.

What an absolute travesty. 219 down the shitter. Thanks, Goddard. Thanks a lot you clown. Goddard should have reffing license revoked immediately.

Mods should do us a favor and purge everybody with a non-ironic/non-mocking McGregor avatar.

Sooo, Khabib vs. Tony?lol Connor's not fighting at LW again unless some ridiculous shit happens where Yair moves up and miraculously wins the belt and Connor recognizes the stylistic advantage and fights him, wins and runs off into the sunset as his fans gush tears of joy...

Lol.

Bullshit.

Truth is they're really struggling to negotiate with him and it's all their own doing.

100% this but people are gonna keep going on about how this was a plan to duck Tony.

Like the whole thing was premeditated lmao

Sorry we are out of your size. I'll send a complimentary hot dog brander for your inconvenience.
Alright. But I want one of those cardboard cut out Number One fingers, and then I'll write a solid review and order Garage Pass

The fake punishment to Conor to make it seem like the UFC actually has control over the guy. What this really means is, "We couldn't come to terms with Conor and his outrageous demands to get him on UFC 219 so we're imposing this fake punishment to try and spin it in our favor."

Exactly.

They couldn't come to terms with the guy, and all of a sudden this incident happens at the perfect time.

"He has to be punished for his actions" Yeah right...

This thread needs a poll @Arkridge

For people who believe he was on or it's just a lie

Obviously a lie
Just like how jones was going to fight Stipe before his positive test

Not even 'justice'. Marc Goddard was responsible for the shoving match, he started the altercation

Should have just got him removed by security and punished by the AC later. Instead he shoved Conor and walked away like a punk would
Yeah sure, Marc was the punk in the situation.

Just an attempt on the UFC's part to make it seem that they have "punished" McGregor for his actions. So incredibly transparent.

Goddard was just as much to blame for the shoving match.

If you wanna punish Conor for hopping the fence, fine, but you can't put the altercation him when he wasn't looking for an altercation. Goddard started the shoving match.
Quit trying to obfuscate by making false equivalencies. He stormed the cage; chased a ref; shoved said ref and slapped a commission official. You think all four of those things are equivalent to the little nudge that he got from Goddard?

lol. I have never for a second though Conor was going to fight at 219.

I miss the days when fighters... you know... fought. lol

Conor is enjoying every dollar he’s milking out of his naive, unintelligent sheep fans. He’s absolutely no legend. Never will be.

Back