UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

Conor got exposed AGAIN

Next step is “Conor who?”

People get forgotten fast in sport

Its even better IMO.

Conor, for UFC making Conor take this defense which he did not want got in Little revenge action giving bellator some shine, fucking up a big Show like MSG and gets more time.

If I'm right and knowing Dana doesnt take shit kindly he's gonna get punitive now and conor will get stripped. If I'm wrong he wont.

Conor is certainly not acting like a man whose seeking partnership/equity within the UFC by pulling these antics. More like a man who's not getting what he wants and looking to get fired, maybe get picked up by Bellator by giving them a boost, bankrupt them then retire?

Ferg is a very dangerous fight for Conor. They will find Ferg an opponent they don't care about to co headline Conor vs. Nate.

LOL

WME becoming more like Zuffa now

Handing out these bs reports

how do civil lawsuits work in ireland?

This right here. If those fights were not sanctioned by a government body, then the proper authorities to deal with Conor are the Irish Police and Irish Civil courts.....

American sanctioning bodies have no jurisdiction in Ireland.....nor was Conor present in any official capacity that night.....

Lets look at some real info here.... yeah? Sound Good?

The tickets for that event went on sale all ready with no headliner announced.

Conor McGregor gates sell at ridiculous premiums.

So if Conor was actually being considered for that card... they never would've started selling the tickets for the event... until they had dat sh*t signed... & all those seats would cost way more than they're being sold for as I write this.

200.gif

/thread

<mma4> A point well made? The man said /thread
Vq7G_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
I'm out!

Exactly. Conor video on bellator YouTube channel has now 1mln views. While all others ca. 8k views.

Dana surely doesn't like promoting for free...

Interesting what will happen

Exactly.

Act like an ass clown all you want, but once it effects Dana's bottom line, that's when Dana gets legitimately pissed.

Conor is certainly not acting like a man whose seeking partnership/equity within the UFC by pulling these antics. More like a man who's not getting what he wants and looking to get fired, maybe get picked up by Bellator by giving them a boost, bankrupt them then retire?
No way they will fire him - no matter what due to the competition out there - and he has 4 fights before UFC no longer owns him. Could you Imagine if they did fire him?

"I was the Champ Champ of that weak UFC promotion and they had no one good for me to fight only bums.. So blessed to come here to Bellator where real fighters are at." Order my PPV only $99.99 as I face off with Rory McDonald who also beat their champs."

Lol, its fake punishment. They are saying to save face. In reality, he has nothing lined up and so the UFC has to "punish" him to keep some sort of consistency.

Nice try but not even an idiot is going to believe this.

HE WASN'T EFFICIENT WITH HIS ENERGY YOU GUYS, HE'S NOT OUT OF CONTROL OR RECKLESS OR TRYING TO AVOID ACTUALLY HAVING TO DEFEND ANY TITLE. HE'S JUST.... He's just....inefficent..

No way they will fire him - no matter what due to the competition out there - and he has 4 fights before UFC no longer owns him. Could you Imagine if they did fire him?

"I was the Champ Champ of that weak UFC promotion and they had no one good for me to fight only bums.. So blessed to come here to Bellator where real fighters are at." Order my PPV only $99.99 as I face off with Rory McDonald who also beat their champs."

That was spooky? I heard Conor's voice in my head reading that ^^^

Conor has access to the numbers behind the scenes that the public doesn't know about.

After making $100 million+ from Mayweather, he probably knows how Dana White and the UFC are selfish and greedy in comparison to the boxing world if they are hypothetically giving out only 10% or 15% of the pay-per-view to the fighters. I don't know the numbers, but Conor probably does.

The fake punishment to Conor to make it seem like the UFC actually has control over the guy. What this really means is, "We couldn't come to terms with Conor and his outrageous demands to get him on UFC 219 so we're imposing this fake punishment to try and spin it in our favor."

Demands aren't outrageous, they are totally deserved, and I doubt the UFC couldn't make a deal happen. The punishment, although unwarranted is very clearly real.

Mike Mazulli also needs to stay in his lane. Hurt feelings have no place in business.

Right... Im sure it was the title unification fight too, they were just going to surprise everyone in the last minute with Breaking News

Plus, Mike Mazzulli plans to speak with his lawyers about further action that he can take personally. He wants Conor suspended indefinitely.
the proper channel for this is irish criminal and civil authorities....

what Mizulli is trying to do is have lawyers come up with ways to influence state athletic commissions to take action thats none of their business.....

So is he "suspended" for the duration of the time where he doesn't feel like fighting UFC? They need to fine him a lot of money since a small fine is chump change for him.

Back