UFC needs WWE style entrances

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Huge mistake not to IMO, Bellator has this right Coker is doing a great job there.

WME you listening?

BewitchedCarelessHippopotamus-small.gif

8v8brP4.gif

giphy.gif

Bellator entrances are pretty corny.

UFC does need to increase the volume of the walkout entrances so you can actually hear them though. I also would like for them to mic the crowds better. It makes a fight more exciting if you can actually hear the crowd going crazy.

Also...turn the lights on. What other sports turns the lights off on the crowd? It makes for a more aesthetically pleasing product if you can see a crowd full of people jumping and excited.

This looks so much better....

revisiting-ufc-9-the-night-mma-lost-its-punches.jpg

Do the stome cold glass breaking have dana come out on the mic then someone gives him a friendly stunner for his troubles? I like it

might be a good idea with all these fights cards make tickets a little harder to get

Dana's face is getting more red at the thought of paying to set up an entrance ramp at every show. Stop it guys he's gonna blowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

.... Get off here posting and actually watch events. Here I'll help ufc 30',40's noob

Why, we have already seen the best possible...
giphy.gif

Huge mistake not to IMO, Bellator has this right Coker is doing a great job there.

WME you listening?

jsut cause bellator freak show stuff shows the ufc is just fine keep it simple.

I wish they did something more flashy on the walk outs too!

well bruce can only take it so far since he's the poor man's version of his brother screaming pride lady

WME you listening?

Fuck no, nobody wants to see that clown shit.

They just need to up the production value. Get some shinier ring gear. Get some mean looking goons walking beside them like in boxing, maybe even Justin Bieber to hold up the belts. Turn up the fucking music, and get some proper lighting and staging. Then it's perfect.

Last edited:
Bellator entrances are pretty corny.

UFC does need to increase the volume of the walkout entrances so you can actually hear them though. I also would like for them to mic the crowds better. It makes a fight more exciting if you can actually hear the crowd going crazy.

Also...turn the lights on. What other sports turns the lights off on the crowd? It makes for a more aesthetically pleasing product if you can see a crowd full of people jumping and excited.

This looks so much better....

revisiting-ufc-9-the-night-mma-lost-its-punches.jpg
i think it looks pretty cool with the lights off

Back