UFC needs to up their game...

ChaelSonn

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The UFC need to up their game in retaining top fighters or popular ones, Hunt took a loss and really i think alot of it is he just doesn't give a shit about the ufc it seems he is trying to get cut. Not many years ago his tdd was very good now its like it's vanished, i believe he will get cut to move to Bellator for better pay, conditions and respect. Expect more to continue jumping ship as the ufc is turning into number 2. Name what others you think will go, i think CB Dollaway will aswell seeing how well they Treat Bader and how well he is paid.

Hunto is 44 f-in years old. And he was fighting a guy who has FOURTY FIVE submission wins.

I don't think he was goofing off here. I just think he is getting up there in years, and Oleynik is a beast sub artist.

Can the UFC survive if Dollaway leaves ???
ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

Hunt sucks, and he has always sucked. He doesn't belong in MMA.

bro you realize Hunt got knocked down and not taken down, right?

The UFC need to up their game in retaining top fighters or popular ones, Hunt took a loss and really i think alot of it is he just doesn't give a shit about the ufc it seems he is trying to get cut. Not many years ago his tdd was very good now its like it's vanished, i believe he will get cut to move to Bellator for better pay, conditions and respect. Expect more to continue jumping ship as the ufc is turning into number 2. Name what others you think will go, i think CB Dollaway will aswell seeing how well they Treat Bader and how well he is paid.

mn

mark hunt waiting for his exit from the ufc than he can cry about peds in rizin and bellator where there is zero testing in japan and bellator.

Back