UFC NEEDS JON JONES (HARD PILL TO SWALLOW FOR BONES HATERS)

Let us see, this year:

UFC 208 PPV buys: 200,000
UFC 209 PPV buys: 250,000
UFC 210 PPV buys: 300,000
UFC 211 PPV buys: 300,000
UFC 212 PPV buys: 200,000
UFC 213 PPV buys: 130,000
UFC 214 PPV buys: 860,000 (Bones vs Cormier 2)
Ufc 215 PPV buys: 100,000
UFC 216 PPV buys: 120,000

If you exclude the PPV numbers of bones, they did 1.6 million PPV buys - or as I would put it - two Jon Jones fights (Jon was planning on fighting at the end of the year against Miocic). JUST LOL at UFC, they should have kicked out USADA and scrapped the whole UFC and just had another Bones fight at the end of the year and they would have done the same numbers LMAO

hqdefault.jpg
TOUGH SHIT...............

Tell this to JJ. Seems like Dana's talks with him yielded no results.

Some of us just don't care anymore at this point in time.

Too bad Jon isn’t smart enough to not get caught with PED’s

And he'd be there if he was able to get out of his own way.. Sadly even as a fan i can't deny it. He is not destined for the greatness he should have attained.

lol, I don't care about the UFC PPV sales, don't need that cheating .....

Came here for white belt thread...
Wasn't disappointed.

2016View attachment 287653Shut your fooking mouth, ts.
Most of the cards that sold big were either McGregor or Rousey headlining them. Unfortunately for the UFC it looks like Rousey is done fighting. Obviously, UFC 200 sold big it's UFC 200. Besides that Miocic vs. Overeem was the other card worth noting. That being said, I don't think the UFC needs Jones but he is a known name and a super fight with Miocic or a HW would sell big and be a big boost. Overall however I think the UFC finds other ways to make money besides PPV sales such as TV deals and selling merchandise.

Its been a terrible yes, but with that being said, they don't need him, Jones needs them.

UFC 214 was a much more stacked card than any other PPV of this year, Jones didn't sold that card alone.

Cyborg, Cowboy VS Cerrone, Volkan VS Manuwa, even T Wood certainly didn't hurt. Remove Jones and put Gustafsson and i'm sure this card would do 500k. Remember Cormier VS Rumble sold 300k and had Cynthia VS Gonzales at main card and just one title fight.

Most of the cards that sold big were either McGregor or Rousey headlining them. Unfortunately for the UFC it looks like Rousey is done fighting. Obviously, UFC 200 sold big it's UFC 200. Besides that Miocic vs. Overeem was the other card worth noting. That being said, I don't think the UFC needs Jones but he is a known name and a super fight with Miocic or a HW would sell big and be a big boost. Overall however I think the UFC finds other ways to make money besides PPV sales such as TV deals and selling merchandise.
I don't like Conor nor Ronda. I was more just trying to make a point, that the UFC will find another star sooner or later. Tito, Chuck, GSP, Brock, Ronda, even Jones himself, Conor...someone else will come along.

2017 hasn't been super impressive as far as stacked cards have gone. Seems like the UFC has a phenomenal year, followed by a shitty year, for like a decade now. They'll be just fine without that fool.

When my boy at my left puts Cowboy to sleep UFC will have their next star

JON JONES NEEDS PEDS(HARD PILL TO SWALLOW FOR JONES FANS)

That’s right. They need someone who will cancel entire events, piss hot once every so often, and represent the company horrendously in public.
Jones is not the UFC brass, he cant cancel events.
And hes a cage fighter, cage fighter
Employed by the Ultimate Fighting Championship, hes not working for Microsoft or an elected official representing constituates

Back