UFC Moscow - Nikita Krylov vs. Abdul Kerim Edilov is the fight to make

I agree with that,Fedor is my lad as well
But can't go for Nikita in this one(or any for that matter).

Well, Nikita has a right for his own opinion.

And he is from Lugansk, the place where action takes place,
so he know's what's up much more than keyboard warriors, who are just watching news
and mostly seeing just one side of situation.

so he know's what's up much more than keyboard warriors, who are just watching news
{<huh}

What's there to see?Supporting that a country you were born in gets ruined,opressed and attacked?
I know some people there and there is nothing good about separatist clowns.
Just bringing chaos,anger that won't go away for years and years to come because of that.
Lugansk and Donbass are Ukraine,simple as that.If they love Russia so much than here's a easy solution,move to Russia,not that far away.

That would be awesome. Krylov has done great since leaving the UFC. I'd love to see him against Alexander Gustafsson.
Eventually, yes, would be a great fight.
Not right now though, Krylov needs to show us if he evolved his grappling game, and Edilov would be the perfect opponent to test that.
Gus is more of a striker but he is enormous and can wrestle just fine if he needs, as we saw against Blachowicz. Would be too much for Krylov, if he didn't evolve outside UFC.

I agree with that,Fedor is my lad as well
But can't go for Nikita in this one(or any for that matter).

{<huh}

What's there to see?Supporting that a country you were born in gets ruined,opressed and attacked?
I know some people there and there is nothing good about separatist clowns.
Just bringing chaos,anger that won't go away for years and years to come because of that.
Lugansk and Donbass are Ukraine,simple as that.If they love Russia so much than here's a easy solution,move to Russia,not that far away.

Well, looks like you really don;t know people from there and your opinion
is pretty one sided and biased, but that's an MMA forum,
so no point in continuing that discussion.

Let's just agree it would be good that Edliov who talked shit about Fedor would
get KTFO.

It's a good match up but if Krylov is back I want him against a top 10 guy

Well, looks like you really don;t know people from there and your opinion
is pretty one sided and biased, but that's an MMA forum,
so no point in continuing that discussion.

Let's just agree it would be good that Edliov who talked shit about Fedor would
get KTFO.
O but you know
Only a lunatic and madman can support a possible all out conflict in a modern time
My people had almost the same thing,so i'll take my and Ukrainians people's opinion over Nikita and other blood hunger "warriors"

"Supported Russian separatists..." LMAO

I remember a time when the UFC went out of their way to try and get all of the best fighters in the world. Krylov is UFC caliber and the LHW division needs all the young blood it can get.

Krylov left to fight closer to home. The UFC never cut him and the Ufc has the highest percentage of elite fighters they've ever had.

Krylov left to fight closer to home. The UFC never cut him and the Ufc has the highest percentage of elite fighters they've ever had.
That's true but only at lower weight classes, i'm pretty sure worldwide talent has never been so relevant in comparison to UFC's when it comes to LHW/HW divisions.

I think Krylov would beat Edilov right now. Edilov's inactivity really isn't good for him. He looked good in his last fight against Bojan Mikhailovic, but he isn't very good.

I don't dislike Edilov, but go Krylov!

O but you know
Only a lunatic and madman can support a possible all out conflict in a modern time
My people had almost the same thing,so i'll take my and Ukrainians people's opinion over Nikita and other blood hunger "warriors"

You can't allow a thought that someone knows on the topic more than you?

You don't think your opinion might be biased or one sided?

Back