UFC *might not be bigger than soccer, but is better

Soccer is the greatest and best spot in the world
77550e672ebd7643760acf3157de462f.jpg

too easy
camp_nou.jpg

I bet not even conor as an irlander knows this sport.
giphy.gif

Well considering it is by far the most popular sport in Ireland I am certain he does <Goldie11>

Though Conor played soccer. In any case popularity =/= best sport, otherwise we would have to say that cricket is the second best sport in the world...
<36>
Which is ludicrous of course.

Well considering it is by far the most popular sport in Ireland I am certain he does <Goldie11>

Though Conor played soccer. In any case popularity =/= best sport, otherwise we would have to say that cricket is the second best sport in the world...
<36>
Which is ludicrous of course.

Conor:
<FookIsThatGuy>

"Though Conor played soccer. In any case popularity =/= best sport, otherwise we would have to say that cricket is the second best sport in the world..."

"best sport" is subjective. Soccer is the greatest and best sport in the world.

Cricket is probably the biggest sport in pakistan, bangladesh & india ... lol ... that alone = 1.5 - 2b people.

We are not here to take part we are here to take over.
giphy.gif

There is no possible way someone from Ireland is not familiar with them.

Soccer is the 'greatest' in the sense of " Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent: a great crisis; great anticipation." because it is so popular and the world cup and euros are on such an awesome scale. It is also a good sport to watch. It is the "greatest" because of the magnitude, but it is not the "best". Not as good as what happens here:
hurling-2.jpg

inpho_01266443.jpg

Rugby is also better, but I can see why it doesn't appeal to some people. Australian football is yet another football code which is superior :)

Cricket is probably the biggest sport in pakistan, bangladesh & india ... lol ... that alone = 1.5 - 2b people.

Aye, and it's shite that is precisely my point ;)

giphy.gif

2hm8iy.jpg

Are you really trying to compare this shitshow with the world's finest sport?
Their ranking system is based on subjective opinion of bribed journalists. Things like "Instagram followers" and "trash talk" are important to get a title shot in the UFC. LOL.
On the other hand, football has a ranking system with an objective and mathematical criteria. It's a real sport.

Conor:
<FookIsThatGuy>

"Though Conor played soccer. In any case popularity =/= best sport, otherwise we would have to say that cricket is the second best sport in the world..."

And in Ireland the Soccer is the most played, Rugby gets the best Tv ratings and the number one international side and GAA get the best crowds.

giphy.gif
The world be a pretty boring place if we only had Soccer, Rap music, Lager and McDonalds.

Does Ultimate fighting have anything equivalent to this?

I did not think so. The skill level of Ultimate fighting is so low.

soccer gets boring to watch
They should shorten up the field and add body checks

On the other hand, football has a ranking system with an objective and mathematical criteria. It's a real sport.
Agreed brother. Who do you predict will make the Super Bowl this year?

Not when your country is playing in the knockout stage of a world cup tournament imo. That happens rarely though

Im no die hard soccer fan by all means. So my opinion is probably biased.... But even when i didnt know much about MMA, ot was still better.

I have been waking up at 8am to watch some World Cup Games and ive yet gotten an adrenaline rush.

MMA is constant suspense.

UFC > World Cup

UFC226 > World Cup Finals

(*might= is absolutely and will forever not be...)
Are you retarded.

A lot of sports are better than soccer, TS.

Back