UFC *might not be bigger than soccer, but is better

I totally understand why soccer is popular,and the stakes are so high in the world cup can be very exciting for that reason. But the game itself? meh.

Pride and K-1 understood that the "international" aspect is a huge selling point.

Try flicking one in the ear and they go down like they got shot. Even CM punk is tougher.

That is gamesmanship. It has nothing to do with toughness. Koscheck did it in MMA. It is massive in basketball too. They do it to gain an advantage. There are footballers who would easily beat CM Punk in the UFC. Look at Ibrahimovic, Pogba put up a muay thai padwork video and is clear to see he would bodybag CM Punk.

Approximately half of the world's population have double digit IQs.

Most of them are soccer fans. Boring, rigged sport whose 3 greatest players ever are all below 5'8" lol

That's just sad.

Nothing you said is true.

That is gamesmanship. It has nothing to do with toughness. Koscheck did it in MMA. It is massive in basketball too. They do it to gain an advantage. There are footballers who would easily beat CM Punk in the UFC. Look at Ibrahimovic, Pogba put up a muay thai padwork video and is clear to see he would bodybag CM Punk.

Yeah but Ibrahmovic stands out from these other jokers.

2 people start playing soccer in public, no one cares or might ask them to go somewhere else.
2 people start fighting in public, a huge crowd gathers and get excited

Put it on TV and the opposite happens.

Max Kellerman fan, eh?

Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Conor-McGregor.jpg

McGregor looks fat compared to this absolute pinnacle of athleticism.

Most of them are soccer fans. Boring, rigged sport whose 3 greatest players ever are all below 5'8" lol. Plus most of the good soccer nations are atrocious 3rd world countries, so it really doesn't even count as a civilised athletic endeavour.

Soccer is for F-level "athletes" who are too short, skinny, slow, and weak to become fighters, basketball players, Olympic athletes etc.
So many bad points, but I'll just go with one.
They play football in the Olympics, genius.

Not really Ufc is watered down as Fxxx and there's a over saturation too many meh fighters and fight cards with soccer it has alot of bad stuff like flopping and really only 5 or 6 teams have a chance to win the Cup but there's still that nation vs nation though that's being ruined by foreigners playing for certain nations like Britain France Switzerland etc

That’s just gibberish.

So many bad points, but I'll just go with one.
They play football in the Olympics, genius.
Individual Olympic sports, which is why I also said basketball players and Olympic athletes.

The Olympics is the highest level for many sports, but not soccer, because soccer doesn't actually have any good athletes. Not a single one. Most of them are paid actors who were taught how to juggle a ball a few times.

Most of them are soccer fans. Boring, rigged sport whose 3 greatest players ever are all below 5'8" lol. Plus most of the good soccer nations are atrocious 3rd world countries, so it really doesn't even count as a civilised athletic endeavour.

Soccer is for F-level "athletes" who are too short, skinny, slow, and weak to become fighters, basketball players, Olympic athletes etc.

Do you even know who the three greatest players of all time are. And since when was it rigged? You’re talking complete bollocks.

Do you even know who the three greatest players of all time are. And since when was it rigged? You’re talking complete bollocks.
Messi, Maradona, Pele

FIFA is the most corrupt governing body of any sport in existence, there's not even a close second. I'd be willing to bet that all World Cup matches are fixed too.

Messi, Maradona, Pele

FIFA is the most corrupt governing body of any sport in existence, there's not even a close second. I'd be willing to bet that all World Cup matches are fixed too.
C.Ronaldo is really pushing for the GOAT status.

It isn’t better than football just because USA didn’t qualify

still salty from that "A-level athlete" debacle, right? come on dude, that "A-level" bullshit is pointless anyway, get over it already.

Individual Olympic sports, which is why I also said basketball players and Olympic athletes.

The Olympics is the highest level for many sports, but not soccer, because soccer doesn't actually have any good athletes. Not a single one. Most of them are paid actors who were taught how to juggle a ball a few times.
You think Cristiano Ronaldo isn't a good athlete? Half of the ufc are completely unfit.
Smoke, drink and eat terribly.
To be a professional footballer is a completely next level! You would have to be completely ignorant to think otherwise

C.Ronaldo is really pushing for the GOAT status.
Lol that choker isn't even top 30.

His team won the Euro without him, because he's an overrated ballhog who dives for penalties. They could take Ronaldo off Portugal and Real Madrid and both of those teams would become significantly better overnight.

Bale proved that he is 10X the player Penaldo is, and Bale isn't even top 10 in the world.
You think Cristiano Ronaldo isn't a good athlete? Half of the ufc are completely unfit.
Smoke, drink and eat terribly.
To be a professional footballer is a completely next level! You would have to be completely ignorant to think otherwise
Ronaldo is a horrible athlete dude, I could've outrun him in the 100m when I was 16.

I know the reason americans don't like football.

It is because they like to win. And football is a sport where they don't win. They have never won and probably never will and that frustrates them since they think they are the best nation for everything fuk yeah.

So they rather watch sports that only they play only they watch and nobody else cares about so they always win and don't have to see a foreigner defeating them.

played soccer since i was born and is my favorite sport...

and even then i can confirm that MMA is much better entertainment wise.

I know the reason americans don't like football.

It is because they like to win. And football is a sport where they don't win. They have never won and probably never will and that frustrates them since they think they are the best nation for everything fuk yeah.

So they rather watch sports that only they play only they watch and nobody else cares about so they always win and don't have to see a foreigner defeating them.

Absolutely this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back