UFC *might not be bigger than soccer, but is better

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Im no die hard soccer fan by all means. So my opinion is probably biased.... But even when i didnt know much about MMA, ot was still better.

I have been waking up at 8am to watch some World Cup Games and ive yet gotten an adrenaline rush.

MMA is constant suspense.

UFC > World Cup

UFC226 > World Cup Finals

(*might= is absolutely and will forever not be...)

Last edited:
2 people start playing soccer in public, no one cares or might ask them to go somewhere else.
2 people start fighting in public, a huge crowd gathers and get excited

Put it on TV and the opposite happens.

2 people start playing soccer in public, no one cares or might ask them to go somewhere else.

<SelenaWow><seedat>

Thats crazy to think about to be honest.

I guess people like to see brawls like streets fights and not technical matches like Till vs Thompson.

But i agree with you....

489151.jpg

Soccer and MMA is all I have watched for over 10 years.

Love them both equally

There's nothing like a big highly anticipated fight. You are only just watching and your heart rate/adrenaline spikes from the opening bell. I've never felt that watching any other sport.

MMA isn’t much constant surprise. A lot of fights are obviously going to decision within the first minute. Lack of killer instinct among too many fighters

Not really Ufc is watered down as Fxxx and there's a over saturation too many meh fighters and fight cards with soccer it has alot of bad stuff like flopping and really only 5 or 6 teams have a chance to win the Cup but there's still that nation vs nation though that's being ruined by foreigners playing for certain nations like Britain France Switzerland etc

Soccer is about tribalism. Us versus them.

Fighting brings people together. People don't give a shit about the colour of your skin. As long as you can throw down, people will support you.

Another insecure MMA fan trying to justify his love for the lesser sport.

lol @ watching a karate event instead of an A level sport.

<YeahOKJen>

UFC wishes it was 1/50th as popular as football is world wide.

Can't they be equally as good? Why does everything have to be a competition? Can't we just all co-exist peacefully?

It's all subjective. Saying one is better then the other is stupid. Personally I hate soccer

First Post Best Post strikes again.

<mma4>

I find MMA new exciting than soccer obviously, but the World Cup has a ton of meaning behind each match, something that has been missing from MMA for a while. Soccer is for MMA fans who thought Machida-Shogun 1 was a great fight.

Back