UFC Merchandise

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Do they sell UFC merchandise at UFC events? Like have souvenier stands at the arenas, I've never heard about it and I'm just curious.

I'm sure they do...they sell clothes and stuff at the smaller shows so I don't see why big names liek the UFC wouldn't.

Yes, they do. In fact, from what I have heard, all they sell is UFC gear, with very few fighter shirts or anything like that.

Yes they have had them at the last few I have been to at Vegas (Mandalay and MGM) but the selection didn't look to huge. But then I really didn't stop to look so I can't comment on the price. I only saw UFC gear also.

Hello,
I want to order a t-shirt from the UFC store but unfortunately the assortment in Europe is lesser then the assortment in the USA. I can't order from the USA store due manufacturer restrictions. Now I was wondering if maybe here is someone from the USA that can help me out by buying the t-shirt for me and then ship it to my address in Holland. Ofcourse I'll pay all the costs + willing to add $10 for the help.

It's about this t-shirt in size L:
http://www.ufcstore.com/UFC_Conor_M...nor_McGregor_Green_UFC_Bolt_Tri-Blend_T-Shirt

I hope someone can help, then please send me a PM to discuss the details.
Best regards from Holland

Hello,
I want to order a t-shirt from the UFC store but unfortunately the assortment in Europe is lesser then the assortment in the USA. I can't order from the USA store due manufacturer restrictions. Now I was wondering if maybe here is someone from the USA that can help me out by buying the t-shirt for me and then ship it to my address in Holland. Ofcourse I'll pay all the costs + willing to add $10 for the help.

It's about this t-shirt in size L:
http://www.ufcstore.com/UFC_Conor_M...nor_McGregor_Green_UFC_Bolt_Tri-Blend_T-Shirt

I hope someone can help, then please send me a PM to discuss the details.
Best regards from Holland

This topic is so old the original posters are probably dead. Just order a shirt from Ebay.

Also that t-shirt is hideous!

Brought this thread back from the dead

Back