ufc memorabilia at live events

theTKDguy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A friend of mine is going to 214 and he'll bring some stuff but i don't know what to buy tbh. I don't want any of the reebok stuff. The plush hands look cool lol. Any recommendations?

Used Justine Kish Fight kit? May be a little pricey, but there's a market for it.

ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

A $500 replica UFC belt.

And wear it over your shoulder the whole night.

A friend of mine is going to 214 and he'll bring some stuff but i don't know what to buy tbh. I don't want any of the reebok stuff. The plush hands look cool lol. Any recommendations?

We can read between the lines and we know you want to be a full Reebok fight kit Wanker

Shirts are about $30. Ugly generic Reebok.

As someone mentioned....$500 replica belt....just don't expect Jones to ever sign it for you.

Shirts are about $30. Ugly generic Reebok.

As someone mentioned....$500 replica belt....just don't expect Jones to ever sign it for you.
I went to my first live UFC last summer in Vancouver. Afterwards went to look for a place to eat. Walking back to my vehicle I saw someone with one of those replica belts.

I went to my first live UFC last summer in Vancouver. Afterwards went to look for a place to eat. Walking back to my vehicle I saw someone with one of those replica belts.
Haha I went to my first ever event last night. I saw a 350 lbs Hendricks fan with a giant beard and the replica belt on his shoulder. I literally thought it was Johnny for a second.

Go online and buy a badass Fedor shirt, or sport a tapout shirt like everyone else

Back