UFC may be showing 47 shows per year with new deal

cant complain.. we used to wait up to 10 months between ufcs

I'd say I'll be skipping about half of 'em if that's the case.

47 shows of varying quality throughout the year is way too much.

A card every week basically.
Skipping cards, lol. I just can't understand casuals.

Sounds like a good time to bring in new WMMA divisions!
tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

So how did you ever become a fan of fighters you didn't know if you only like watching fighters you know?
It's true. I don't become a fan of someone until they've fought an established fighter. Usually a process taking 3 or 4 fights. With Anderson Silva it just took the Leben fight. It took a few with Jon Jones(he gassed in the 3rd vs Bonnar).

my uncle will watch American Football, even if it's Ball State vs North Nebraska U.

looks like ESPN is willing to bet there are a few hundred k of us that will do the same with MMA.

and they're obviously hoping the new Contenders MMA series will bring a boost and new fans.

here's hoping.

That's damn there 1 show a week.

That's oversaturation which leads to a weaker product.

I remember when I had to wait 6-8 weeks for a card but the card was a Blockbuster.

So it's like a 4 events a month?
Like 48 events a year?
Are they going full Bellator?

I want to see the UFC go straight WWE. Backyard Brawls, ladder matches, no holds barred, casket matches, weapons allowed, no disqualifications, etc, etc....
Cloest thing ever was ECW

That's damn there 1 show a week.

That's oversaturation which leads to a weaker product.

I remember when I had to wait 6-8 weeks for a card but the card was a Blockbuster.

Yea I hated waiting 6-8 weeks. I'd rather have smaller cards more often.

The more the better. They should have 52 shows. UFC MMA is becoming the only sport I can watch.

I'm fine with more televised mma but it is funny that guys are fighting way less than they use to and cards keep expanding

I want to see the UFC go straight WWE. Backyard Brawls, ladder matches, no holds barred, casket matches, weapons allowed, no disqualifications, etc, etc....

Jones is already good enough.
Jones with car...............

Back