UFC lists Conor McGregor #2 P4P. Yep.

Nope. My point the entire time has been that what he's doing is irrelevant and doesn't change anything. That's not defending a person. The fact that you're equating not being angry at Conor McGregor to being a fan of him shows delusion and lack of self awareness - and mental illness.
When whats he doing is relevant and does change things lol. No im not equating you not being angry at Conor to not having self awareness. Im equating you not being aware of what your doing to not having self awareness lol. That fact that you didnt know this proves my point.

When whats he doing is relevant and does change things lol. No im not equating you not being angry at Conor to not having self awareness. Im equating you not being aware of what your doing to not having self awareness lol. That fact that you didnt know this proves my point.

It's not. When you tried to prove how it's relevant or how it changes things, you failed. You resorted to talking about things irrelevant to fans like "a fighters dream" or childish points like "I want to see my favorite fighter have a belt," instead of any actual examples.

It's not. When you tried to prove how it's relevant or how it changes things, you failed. You resorted to talking about things irrelevant to fans like "a fighters dream" or childish points like "I want to see my favorite fighter have a belt," instead of any actual examples.
Again i told you its pointless to you because your not putting your life on the line for the belt. You cant tell a fighter oh its pointless to have the belt because i like Conor McGregor. Forget the belt because i want Conor to hold it. A fighter would laugh at you and call you an idiot. I already told you it from the fighter view point and the fans view point. You still dont get it because like i said mental illness.

you because your not putting your life on the line for the belt

Neither are you. You are a fan, just like me. Stop pretending that you are a fighter. From the perspective of a fan, whoever holds the belt means nothing. Like I said, it's just a toy.

You cant tell a fighter

I'm not telling a fighter. I'm telling you.

because i like Conor McGregor

I don't.

Forget the belt because i want Conor to hold it

I don't.

Neither are you. You are a fan, just like me. Stop pretending that you are a fighter. From the perspective of a fan, whoever holds the belt means nothing. Like I said, it's just a toy.

I'm not telling a fighter. I'm telling you.

I don't.

I don't.
Im not pretending im a fighter. Im telling you from the fighters perspective and the fans perspective. I told you from both ways. You dont it get because your a Conor nut gobbler with mental illness.

Last edited:
Im not pretending im a fighter. Im telling from the fighter perspective and the fans perspective. I told you from both ways. You dont it get because your a Conor nut gobbler with mental illness.

Nope, you literally never said the word perspective until I brought it up. And they're clearly different. The way a fan should reasonably view the sport is different than the way a fighter should. If you think otherwise, you've gone mad.

Regardless of him not fighting, I don't rank him above DJ or even Cormier for that matter.

Nope, you literally never said the word perspective until I brought it up. And they're clearly different. The way a fan should reasonably view the sport is different than the way a fighter should. If you think otherwise, you've gone mad.
Its pretty clear i was speaking from the fighter perspective. I explained from a fans and fighter perspective in the thread lol. But like i said mental illness lol. i Didnt think i had to tell you i was speaking from there perspective for you could know i was lol. You got to much brain damage to notice lol.

It will be funny if MM loses Conor will suddenly become the P4P #1 despite not fighting for a year and a half.

Heres me telling you from a fighter prospective why they want to be a champion. Which is silly why i would have to explain this in the first place. Expect the fact that your not a rational human being after all. upload_2018-2-20_1-43-26.pngupload_2018-2-20_1-44-9.png

upload_2018-2-20_1-46-47.png

Did you think i was talking about fighters putting there life on the line to be champion from my perspective lol ?

Heres me telling you from a fighter prospective why they want to be a champion. Which is silly why i would have to explain this in the first place. Expect the fact that your not a rational human being after all. View attachment 343427View attachment 343429

View attachment 343431

Did you think i was talking about fighters putting there life on the line to be champion from my perspective lol ?

Yes, which was after I had already said from a fan's persepective (you didn't bring it up first like I said), it shouldn't make a difference. Then, afterwards, you started talking about how it matters to fighters - as if it is at all relevant to the conversation.

We are fans. We are talking about relevancy from a fan's perspective. I'm not sure what is hard to get about that. A fan shouldn't care. They're going to see the same fights. While a fighter doesn't have to care, it is reasonable for them to do so. It isn't reasonable for a fight fan to.

It’s ok, most know he is not P4P or even the best at LW. This is just reality tv bs they’re trying to feed us.

Yes, which was after I had already said from a fan's persepective (you didn't bring it up first like I said), it shouldn't make a difference. Then, afterwards, you started talking about how it matters to fighters - as if it is at all relevant to the conversation.

We are fans. We are talking about relevancy from a fan's perspective. I'm not sure what is hard to get about that. A fan shouldn't care. They're going to see the same fights. While a fighter doesn't have to care, it is reasonable for them to do so. It isn't reasonable for a fight fan to.
When you asked from a fan perspective i told you from the fan perspective lol. I fucking told you from both and you still dont get it lol. Yes a fan should care if the LW champion is perfectly healthy and not fighting and holding the best division up. If i wasnt a fan i wouldnt care about this lol. How the fuck are you gonna be a fan of a fighter who doesn't fight ? That means your just in love with him instead of his actual fighting ability. Thats the problem with Conor fan boys. They arent fans of the sport they are fans of the character. Fans like you are the people destroying the sport. We call people like you casuals. If you like characters so much go and watching fucking WWE. I actually like to see my favorite fighters fight. Not be pussies and duck people. Thats fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm debating with a child. Every time I make a point, you take random words from the point and talk about something else entirely, and then act as if you've refuted my points. So this is pointless.

> Fans shouldn't care about belts
>But fighters care about belts, so you're wrong.

>You didn't use the world perspective until I did.
>Here's me using the word perspective (after you did), so you're wrong.

>Conor McGregor isn't preventing any key lightweight fights from taking place, and thus isn't holding the divison up. Belts don't matter, because they don't prove anything, as evidence by Conor getting one with only one fight in the divison.
>But fighters have dreams of having the belt, you know, so you're wrong.

>Provide examples of Conor McGregor preventing a key lightweight fight from taking place, that we would have seen had he given up the belt.
>You're not a fighter, so you don't know.

I don't think it's because you dislike Conor McGregor. Just judging the way that you present and reply to arguments in text, it seems like you have some sort of mental condition or at the very least poor writing skills. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's the later. So this is the last post I'm making on it. Cheers.

I feel like I'm debating with a child. Every time I make a point, you take random words from the point and talk about something else entirely, and then act as if you've refuted my points. So this is pointless.

> Fans shouldn't care about belts
>But fighters care about belts, so you're wrong.

>You didn't use the world perspective until I did.
>Here's me using the word perspective (after you did), so you're wrong.

>Conor McGregor isn't preventing any key lightweight fights from taking place, and thus isn't holding the divison up. Belts don't matter, because they don't prove anything, as evidence by Conor getting one with only one fight in the divison.
>But fighters have dreams of having the belt, you know, so you're wrong.

>Provide examples of Conor McGregor preventing a key lightweight fight from taking place, that we would have seen had he given up the belt.
>You're not a fighter, so you don't know.

I don't think it's because you dislike Conor McGregor. Just judging the way that you present and reply to arguments in text, it seems like you have some sort of mental condition or at the very least poor writing skills. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's the later. So this is the last post I'm making on it. Cheers.
You havent made a single point in the thread. All you have done is ramble a bunch of nonsense and be wrong over and over again. Your defending a ducker who doesnt fight. Your basically saying your okay with a guy not fighting for almost two years and you dont understand how the fans and fighters dont like it. Your not making one bit of sense. Go and watch WWE and leave MMA alone. Casuals like you destroy this sport. Just watch WWE. Why the fuck would i have to use the word prospective when i was speaking from the fighter prospective ? I figured you having a brain would be enough to know when im speaking from a fans prospective and a fighters. I dont have to be a fighter to understand why a fighter wants to be a champion. Its called common sense. Which you clearly lack. Why would i have to be a fighter to understand why a fighter want to be a champion ? Pretty retarded that you dont understand why would a fighter wanna be a champion and reach the pinnacle of the sport.

Last edited:
You havent made a single point in the thread. All you have done is ramble a bunch of nonsense and be wrong over and over again. Your defending a ducker who doesnt fight. Your basically saying your okay with a guy not fighting for almost two years and you dont understand how the fans and fighter dont like it. Your not making one bit of sense. Go and watch WWE and leave MMA alone. Casuals like you destroy this sport. Just watch WWE. Why the fuck would i have to use the word prospective when i was speaking from the fighter prospective ? I figured you having a brain would be enough to know when im speaking from a fan prospective and a fighters. I dont have to be a fighter to understand why a fighter wants to be a champion. Its called common sense. Which you clearly lack. Why would i have to be a fighter to understand why a fighter want to be a champion ? Pretty retarded that you dont understand why would a fighter wanna be a champion and reach the pinnacle of the sport.

Yet you haven't provided any examples of how he is holding up the division. I've said time and time again that I don't care whether or not he fights, and that I'm not a fan of his. All of the fighters that I'm a fan of are listed in my signature, just like yours. But you've so conveniently ignored this part.

In WWE, belts matter. Belts represent who the best wrestler is. And generally, the person who has faced the most opposition in WWE is the champion. WWE revolves around championship belts. Since you care about them so much, and care about Conor McGregor so much, maybe you should watch go WWE.

I honestly think you're the fan of Conor McGregor. You keep talking about him and how you follow his character on Facebook. On the other hand, I've said multiple times that I don't care about him. Conor McGregor doesn't make or break MMA for me. I won't let him.

Yet you haven't provided any examples of how he is holding up the division. I've said time and time again that I don't care whether or not he fights, and that I'm not a fan of his. All of the fighters that I'm a fan of are listed in my signature, just like yours. But you've so conveniently ignored this part.

In WWE, belts matter. Belts represent who the best wrestler is. And generally, the person who has faced the most opposition in WWE is the champion. WWE revolves around championship belts. Since you care about them so much, and care about Conor McGregor so much, maybe you should watch WWE.

I honestly think you're the fan of Conor McGregor. You keep talking about him and how you follow his character on Facebook. On the other hand, I've said multiple times that I don't care about him. Conor McGregor doesn't make or break MMA for me. I won't let him.
If you honestly believe anyone in this threads after all the Conor ball gobbling you done believes your not a Conor fan your crazier than i though lol. Yeah im a fan of guy who ducks his whole division because of fear of losing lol. Your brain is all fucked up lol. Maybe from being dropped. In MMA belts matter to lol. What planet do you live on ? Belts always mattered in MMA. This isnt boxing. The guys with belt represents who the best is. In Conor case it doesnt.

If you honestly believe anyone in this threads after all the Conor ball gobbling you dont believes your not a Conor fan your crazier than i though lol. Yeah im a fan of guys who ducks his whole division because of fear of losing lol. Your brain is all fucked up lol. Maybe from being dropped.

Yeah, you're a fan of him. And I don't care about him at all. He could disappear for all I care. Have fun watching WWE, buddy. Cheers.

Yeah, you're a fan of him. And I don't care about him at all. He could disappear for all I care. Have fun watching WWE, buddy. Cheers.
Dont care about Conor but argues for hours in every thread about how your okay with him being a duck. Yeah we really believe your not a Conor fan lol. I wouldnt admit it ether its pretty embarrassing. Your not fooling anyone. You reek of Conor fan boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back